Page 89 of 112 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Please see my reply above. Hope this helps.
    Thanks so much. Not so concerned about losing my game data now. Appreciate it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatNamesRLeft View Post
    Thanks so much. Not so concerned about losing my game data now. Appreciate it.
    Nope you definitely wont lose your game data, you just need to make sure you have the Storm8 ID and password. This will help to recover your games. Happy gaming!

Executive Chef
    Okay. So I have gone through this process and Restuarant Story 2 and Bakery Story have both connected but Castle Story and Bakery Story 2 won't. Suggestions?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Okay. So I have gone through this process and Restuarant Story 2 and Bakery Story have both connected but Castle Story and Bakery Story 2 won't. Suggestions?
    Are Castle Story and Bakery story 2 on the same account as the other two games? The Login feature will transfer all games under the same account; it doesn't transfer individual games. If you have issues transferring your games, you send an email to support@storm8.com and an agent will help you to transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Are Castle Story and Bakery story 2 on the same account as the other two games? The Login feature will transfer all games under the same account; it doesn't transfer individual games. If you have issues transferring your games, you send an email to support@storm8.com and an agent will help you to transfer.
    Did anything work?

I'm trying to transfer farm story 2 to new phone I logged into forum but nothing transfered?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-07-16 at 09:28 AM. Reason: merged post

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcluzive_j View Post
    Did anything work?

I'm trying to transfer farm story 2 to new phone I logged into forum but nothing transfered?
    Please read post 1 on this thread. You will need to use a game shown in post 1 (do not use restaurant story). Once you log in with one of those games all games including Farm 2 will also move over to your new device. You will need to force close and restart your games .
    If you have issues, please contact support@storm8.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Will this feature be available for Farm Story 2 ?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara_stolba View Post
    Will this feature be available for Farm Story 2 ?
    Hopefully down the line.

You can use a game shown in post 1 (except restaurant story) .
    Once you login with one game, all games under your device will also pull up including Farm 2. You may need to force close out your game after logging in.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hopefully down the line.

Once you login with one game, all games under your device will also pull up including Farm 2. You may need to force close out your game after logging in.
    Please bring back the login feature to the Restaurant Story game 'cause I can't access my original RS game on my iphone even when I log into my other accounts in different games. I regret that I created a new account and connected that to facebook. That's when I lost my iphone's ability to automatically log into my original acc in the RS. Facebook log in feature in the RS sucks! Why in the world did Storm8 get rid of the log in feature in the RS? I don't want to use game center to log into my games or the facebook 'cause it's all complicated due to too many passwords and ID's to remember!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hopefully down the line.

I did this many times with no success. All other games got logged into the original acc. except for the RS one.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by clairendavid View Post
    Please bring back the login feature to the Restaurant Story game 'cause I can't access my original RS game on my iphone even when I log into my other accounts in different games. I regret that I created a new account and connected that to facebook. That's when I lost my iphone's ability to automatically log into my original acc in the RS. Facebook log in feature in the RS sucks! Why in the world did Storm8 get rid of the log in feature in the RS? I don't want to use game center to log into my games or the facebook 'cause it's all complicated due to too many passwords and ID's to remember!

I did this many times with no success. All other games got logged into the original acc. except for the RS one.
    If you play on an apple device, try logging into the game center to recover your RS game.