Page 54 of 112 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

I transferred my games to another tablet and now another person is playing my games n using up my coins n gems! It is very frustrating...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vanillabean87 View Post
    I transferred my games to another tablet and now another person is playing my games n using up my coins n gems! It is very frustrating...
    If you just used the login in feature and then sold your old device your account will still be o. It. You can follow the steps in this thread to remove it from the other device. Otherwise you can email support@teamlava.com and get them to do it (can take a few business days).
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Hey. Can this update be Available in fashion story.??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wellaboutique View Post
    Hey. Can this update be Available in fashion story.??
    You can use the current games and it will log into your fashion account as well
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    If you just used the login in feature and then sold your old device your account will still be o. It. You can follow the steps in this thread to remove it from the other device. Otherwise you can email support@teamlava.com and get them to do it (can take a few business days).
    Thanks for the reply... but my old tablet is still with me..will removing the account in the old tablet help then?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vanillabean87 View Post
    Thanks for the reply... but my old tablet is still with me..will removing the account in the old tablet help then?
    Give it a try.ifthat doesn't work you will need to contact support@teamlava.com. Just remember when transferring you're overwriting whatever account you have on that device.

New Resident
    Are you saying that I can leave all my games on my IPad1 but can login to them on somebody else's device via this method? I can't transfer all my games to that person's device and play them there all the time going forward. I just want to be able to access my castle story game there once in a while since it doesn't work at all any more on my iPad since last week's update.

The Honorable Panda
    You can use the log in feature on someone's device, but remember once you do that your games and storm ID will still be on that others person's device even if you login back to your device.
    If it is a family member and they are not playing I would first of all set up a storm ID and password for their device.
    Then if you login into their device to play , once you are done, you can use that new storm ID and password to login into those games on their device. This will then pull your storm ID off and they will not have access to your games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    The log-in option for Bakery Story St. Paddy's Day suddenly disappeared when I logged in a while ago after reset. I wonder why? I was still able to use it yesterday, but now the feature only appears on Restaurant Story Springtime.
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 04-23-14 at 12:21 AM.

I got a new iPhone 5s from an iPhone 4. I can't find any options on farm story 2 to log in with my storm8 id. I don't want to start over. What do I do?