Page 58 of 112 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Or would I just not be able to access the enhanced features I discovered on Dragon Story and play Mystery Crimes until I log back onto ios? Also would all my android only games, like Zoo1,Zoo2,Club,City1,Monster, still wait for me at the same level and with the same amount of coins/gems/gold at the end of the day when I log onto android.
    Yes and yes to these two questions.

New Resident
    Can or will i be able to switch devices with FASHION STORY ????

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by n4ttaly View Post
    Can or will i be able to switch devices with FASHION STORY ????
    You will need to use one of the games listed in post 1 for the device you play on. If you are not currently playing any of those games, you will need to download one of them.
    Then use the login feature with that game.
    When you use the login feature all the games under your device/storm ID will also transfer over.
    (make sure you force close out the games after logging in.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hi all,

I recently created my fashion story shop name as Leandra Kayezz and upon adding friends I added some one else's user I.D in the box and now it's saved as mine however, this username is irrelevant to me and would be grateful if you could change my name please to robbie.ledshams.girl

Thank you.
    Leaa.
    (Android)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hellotabitoo View Post
    Hi all,

I recently created my fashion story shop name as Leandra Kayezz and upon adding friends I added some one else's user I.D in the box and now it's saved as mine however, this username is irrelevant to me and would be grateful if you could change my name please to robbie.ledshams.girl

Thank you.
    Leaa.
    (Android)
    To change your storm ID, please send an email to support@teamlava.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Just uploaded a Video on how to use the log in method
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

I had Bakery Story Christmas & had to download Soccer version since you were not supporting christmas. Thanks. I lost a lot if gems for fom9keting alot of goals, I am level 54 and now my 2nd door had disappeared. Whats the problems? And now your getying rid of citystory? Realky now, thst will be 2 out of 3 games I guess I will have to end.
    alwsys start your day with a smile; it makes no difference if you think its bad for its always better than somebodys' else, so pay it forward & smile.

New Resident
    I have a problem and I'm not sure if it has been answered already so here it goes.

1. I started playing RS on my iPod Touch for the past 2 years and had a Storm8 ID for this game.
    2. I got an android tablet last year and started playing FS & BS without setting up a Storm8 ID for this device and these games
    3. I wanted to switch RS to the android so that I could play all my games on the same device which I did but now I have lost my FS & BS story levels and have been reverted back the level one for each game.
    4. My profile names for FS & BS are the same but different for RS

How can I revert back to the levels I was playing on FS & BS or are these games lost forever and I have to start from the beginning...I hope not!

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks!
    Last edited by eshee1; 08-09-14 at 11:44 AM.

Mọi người với admin ơi cho e hỏi gần đay em co chơi tro Bakery story,fashion story, nightclub story, restaurant story chơi cũng lau nhưng giờ xui dt em bị hư phải đổi dt mới lam sao co the chơi tiếp tren ĐT mới của em đay ai biết chỉ giup dum e với cong sức em thức sang đem chơi mới dc 41 ma giờ dt mới lại leve 1( (.. Luc trước chơi em co tạo id storm8 ten katay102 để kết bạn luc đo em khong ranh gi tai khoản nen khong co mật khẩu gi hết c thể lấy lại đc ko mọi người.. Xin mọi người giup em.
    Last edited by thanhpham611; 08-09-14 at 02:03 PM.

New Resident
    layummiest
    Quick question. How do I sign into my current account on a different device on Fashion Story???. Please i need an answer ASAP. I just got a new device and I want to maintain my current account. How do I achieve that? ??
    Thanks