Page 83 of 112 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 25princess25 View Post
    I need help too! I can't log into my old iPad bc the game crashes each time. So I started a new game (castle story) on a brand new iPad. How do I transfer the old game over I know the ID and pass word (same as how I got on here) but the old iPad is trash! PLEASE HELP
    Use a game shown in post 1 to transfer over. Once you transfer your storm ID with one game all games including castle under your old device will also transfer over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you so much kooky-panda! I didn't think it would work bc I couldn't log into old iPad any longer, but I followed the above instructions on new pad and I got my game back. Yay. Your patients with me was greatly appreciated! Starr

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 25princess25 View Post
    Thank you so much kooky-panda! I didn't think it would work bc I couldn't log into old iPad any longer, but I followed the above instructions on new pad and I got my game back. Yay. Your patients with me was greatly appreciated! Starr
    Oh Great!! I am you are back up an running! Happy Dance for you!

New Resident
    Is there eventually going to be an option to connect via Facebook for all of the associated games? Just in case we forget our login or switch carriers or phones?

I've messed up bad on my mothers ipad.

We were logged in on my account since the beginning, but after some updates on some games she started to be logged in in my gamecenter account so i wanted to seperated our progress but now my mom is everything eraeased. She had a storm8 id on all the games but the transfer did not go good. Jewelmania and candy mania and bubble mania al is back to lvl1

I made a new apple id for her and tried to login in the game with her storm8 id and password transfer didnt work and everything is gone now.

And i dont know what to do now.

I feeel so bad

That looks great, but it's not working! There is NOT an Account Settings option to log out for another family member to switch to their game.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by iheartcamelot View Post
    I've messed up bad on my mothers ipad.

We were logged in on my account since the beginning, but after some updates on some games she started to be logged in in my gamecenter account so i wanted to seperated our progress but now my mom is everything eraeased. She had a storm8 id on all the games but the transfer did not go good. Jewelmania and candy mania and bubble mania al is back to lvl1

I made a new apple id for her and tried to login in the game with her storm8 id and password transfer didnt work and everything is gone now.

And i dont know what to do now.

I feeel so bad
    Quote Originally Posted by shinypenny3011 View Post
    That looks great, but it's not working! There is NOT an Account Settings option to log out for another family member to switch to their game.
    This is a known issue.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-other-account

Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

Ok, so.. I'm trying to accept neighbor requests on Dragon Story. It tells me: "To connect with your friends in Dragon Story, you need a Storm8 account. It's free and anyone can join." I go to my profile, and island name is set. Go to Social to "Log in to Existing Account" and put in my login info, hit login, and is asks me "Game progress to be transferred to this device" ... since this device is the only device I have this login on, I hit "Proceed"... It tells me I have not chosen a password on this account... I'm now confused. I go to help/FAQ and set my password... password has been changed. Go back to Social, to invite, and again I have "Before you can add neighbors, you need a Storm8 ID" so I try to log in again... This is getting very irritating, but I like the game, a LOT... same password warning message... screw it, proceed.... takes me back to my game... ok, so let's see if I can accept neighbor requests... Nope... right back to the "must have a Storm8 ID" .... Really? What's going on, please!?!?!?!

Could you have given some warning to families who play? We have spent a lot of time playing and making friends and no way to reach them now? Not at all a great new update. Will it ever be fixed?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Restaurant Story 1.7.8 will not have access to the login feature any longer as we're working to roll out a new feature. If you have a secondary account that you're unable to access with the new update, please email support@storm8.com for assistance.
    Hi mods, could you please elaborate on this statement made at the Restaurant Story bugs thread? By connecting our games to Game Center/Facebook via version 1.7.8, does it mean we're back to how the game used to be before the login feature was released and we won't be able open or use our secondary accounts using the same device anymore? Or can we still use BS or DS to login to other accounts since those apps didn't have an update?

What will happen to our secondary accounts? Can we still use them at all and how? If our main account is now tied-in with our AppleIDs/Game Center/Facebook, do we need a separate AppleID/Facebook for our secondary accounts just so we can use them to login and out?

For those of use who haven't updated to the newest version, are we going to be affected of this change? Will we be able to continue using the login feature as long as we don't update?

It would be greatly appreciated if you could address all these concerns, given this change was done without prior notice or and we weren't given any information on how to navigate it. Thanks.