Page 95 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

it went fine but one suggestion for s8 can we get rid of obsolete versions of games that you have to make a new version of like rs1 fashion story ect every time you want to update ?......

I play candy blast mania on iphone 5s, but when i paly in android, i can't sign with fb login, because no menu login fb on the game

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by samichodan View Post
    I play candy blast mania on iphone 5s, but when i paly in android, i can't sign with fb login, because no menu login fb on the game
    This thread is about the Storm8 Login feature. Please post game question in the respective game forum. Thanks.

What about transferring a game from one kindle to another kindle?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkles387 View Post
    What about transferring a game from one kindle to another kindle?
    I am sorry but this option is currently not available for Kindles.
    You will need to contact support for assistance in transferring your games.
    support.storm8.com >> submit a request

ok I have a question. What about farm story 2? I am trying to find out how to transfer this onto my new iphone 7+ I just bought today. I play diamond quest and I can see the login (so I created this account) but I can'y figure out how to move my level 50 farm over to the new phone and I dont see it in the list of apps in the op. . Any help would be most greatly appreciated.
    Thanks so much

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by grandfoofie View Post
    ok I have a question. What about farm story 2? I am trying to find out how to transfer this onto my new iphone 7+ I just bought today. I play diamond quest and I can see the login (so I created this account) but I can'y figure out how to move my level 50 farm over to the new phone and I dont see it in the list of apps in the op. . Any help would be most greatly appreciated.
    Thanks so much
    1. Install all your Storm8 games apps in your new device.
    2. Click on the login feature button in diamond quest to transfer.

Farm 2 and some other games do not have this Login button but you can use another game to transfer all games under your account over.

See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...e-a-new-device

I'm trying to transfer from my android tablet to a kindle its not working can someone help me?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauan54727 View Post
    I'm trying to transfer from my android tablet to a kindle its not working can someone help me?
    I am sorry but the login feature is not available for kindle devices. To transfer to your kindle, you will need to contact support.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Add me on farm story