Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by suzl84 View Post
    Hi I play Bakery Story 2 on ios, I need to get a new phone today, if i download restaurant story 2 and login on that, will my BS2 automatically login on the new device as well? TIA
    Yes it will. After you start Restaurant Story 2, use the Login feature to transfer all your Storm8 games over to your new device. If you have issues transferring yourself, you can email support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.

If you are selling/giving away your old device, please send an email to Support and have them remove your ID tagged to your old device.

New Resident
    Hello there, my dad play SLots 777 for a long time and now he want to buy a new mobile but worry about the game data cannot be move to new phone( both are android). I crated s8 id and password in the old device but i can't found the login option in the new one.
    How can i move the account data to new phone?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tommok View Post
    Hello there, my dad play SLots 777 for a long time and now he want to buy a new mobile but worry about the game data cannot be move to new phone( both are android). I crated s8 id and password in the old device but i can't found the login option in the new one.
    How can i move the account data to new phone?
    You can use any game in Post 1 to transfer the games under your dad's account. See Post 1 for step by step.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can email support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.

If you are selling/giving away your old device, please send an email to Support and have them remove your ID tagged to your old device.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You can use any game in Post 1 to transfer the games under your dad's account. See Post 1 for step by step.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can email support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.

slots777 are not in the list on page one, that's why o asking for how cam i transfer the game data. is there another way beside login the storm8 account? (cuz Slots777 don't have the login option, only crate storm8 account oprion)
    Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tommok View Post
    slots777 are not in the list on page one, that's why o asking for how cam i transfer the game data. is there another way beside login the storm8 account? (cuz Slots777 don't have the login option, only crate storm8 account oprion)
    Thanks.
    You can use either Bakery Story or Candy Blast Mania to transfer the games to the new device. If you aren't playing either, it's ok, just download the app and follow the instructions in Post 1 and use the Login feature to transfer. All games under the account, including slots777, will be transferred over. If you aren't sure how to, you can send an email to support@storm8.com and have an agent to help you to transfer.

Rhino Keeper
    Will my iOS Restaurant Story 2 transfer to my new Android device if I simply log it in in the new phone?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by anicak84 View Post
    Will my iOS Restaurant Story 2 transfer to my new Android device if I simply log it in in the new phone?
    Once you do the login with one of the games that has the login feature, all games under that same storm ID will also be available on your new device.
    You may need to exit out of the game to see the transfer.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Once you do the login with one of the games that has the login feature, all games under that same storm ID will also be available on your new device.
    You may need to exit out of the game to see the transfer.
    Sooo.. I logged in my new device, game asked me to transfer etc etc, everything seem ok, except that my wine maker and 2 grape press (??) things are gone and nowhere to be found. Do those appliances exist on Android??

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by anicak84 View Post
    Sooo.. I logged in my new device, game asked me to transfer etc etc, everything seem ok, except that my wine maker and 2 grape press (??) things are gone and nowhere to be found. Do those appliances exist on Android??
    I think they are iOS items if I remember correctly. I suggest that you send an email to support@storm8.com and have an agent assist you in storing the iOS items for all your games if you're only playing on Android device.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    I'm so hoping Castle story will have an account switchover soon instead of having to go through another game to get to Castle other account... pretty please.