Thread: Where do my clothes go??

Where do my clothes go??

Hello,

I hope somebody here can help me. I fill all my racks with clothes, sometimes you have to wait a long time for your clothes to get ready, and then i live my store. Then when i get back after 5 minutes or so, ?verything is gone??!!!

I do get the money for everything but when the racks are empty i cant get any tips/gifts from neighbours or communitymembers ?nd i have to wait hours to fill my store again!!

What happend and what can i do to change it? Please help me...

Marianne

Executive Chef
    you have your door blocked off which can cause a "quick sale" of everything.

I know my door is blocked. I always block the door when te shop is empty so customers dont leave with a broken heart. My clothes disappear after hanging them in the store and i let the customers in.
    I leave the store when all the racks are full and when i come back a few minutes later ?verything is gone!!

Executive Chef
    yeah the game is not designed to block door... so when you block door you dont know what will happen...sometimes you will see no change and sometimes all your clothes will sell

best thing is to not block door

Executive Chef
    you can block the items individually in fashion story! unlike RS,BS, items from a rack or table that is unreachable for the customers won't sell.

Banned
    If you block your door don't do it for more than 12 hours. Or let the clones come In about two or three steps and block the rest of the way.

This way they come in, can't shop, your hearts to down, but your clothes won't sell out when you unblock the door and you can safely stock up for a couple days. Do it all the time this way.

The Honorable Panda
    Blocking the door is not a design of the game so glitches like quick sells can happen.
    When you block the door, you are not really keeping your items from being sold.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Don"t feel bad I did the same thing and had some 650,000 items on a total of 65 racks and it did it to me also plus my coins do not seem to match what what I sold. Yes I have a large store and it made sense to me doing it that way to get my inventory up so that I did not run out of stuff. I even sent in an requiry about it, and blocked my door again until I heard back from them. So after reading all of this tread I think I will be redesigning my store and taking out some racks to handle my stock better. Good Luck with your game. My id is pseedorf if you would like to have me as a friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdomkraker View Post
    Hello,

I hope somebody here can help me. I fill all my racks with clothes, sometimes you have to wait a long time for your clothes to get ready, and then i live my store. Then when i get back after 5 minutes or so, ?verything is gone??!!!

I do get the money for everything but when the racks are empty i cant get any tips/gifts from neighbours or communitymembers ?nd i have to wait hours to fill my store again!!

What happend and what can i do to change it? Please help me...

Marianne

New Resident
    Can you please let me know how to do this so that I can get my stock back up from just a few 100 items to where I am not running out of them.

Executive Chef
    if you have say 65 racks but can reorder just say 33 per day

hang half of the racks, block them, order the second half.
    then hang and block another half, open the first half and reorder the first half))
    repeat)))

(check how much you can reorder, it depends on how much time you spend. sum up all the items quantities and divide by 800 - thats would be the average number of racks per day)