Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: goal & drinking machine

goal & drinking machine

hi, i'am level 19 now, i have completed some goals with tick, but i didnt get the rewards, what's the problem?
    And i cant buy drinking machine from the store too. can anyone pls help. thanks.

Grand Emperor
    On the drink machine icon, tap near the top and you should be able to place it. If you tap the hammer you get an info message

Rhino Keeper
    Sometimes the rewards are wall or floor decorations. If you look in marketplace, try items stocked (x1, x2, etc). Once you find them, then can click to place in y our shop.

the rewards r $ & points. i didnt get any, it's just shown ticks, and the goals still shown in the window.

anyway, thank you for all your reply.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rose101010 View Post
    hi, i'am level 19 now, i have completed some goals with tick, but i didnt get the rewards, what's the problem?
    And i cant buy drinking machine from the store too. can anyone pls help. thanks.
    If you can not buy, then that suggests its not unlocked. I can't think of any preresiquites.

Rhino Keeper
    Accidentally hit submit, add to previous post... You should be able to buy a drink machine after level 11, that is odd... Can you reply with what the Goals are remaining in your window?

Quote Originally Posted by sharpguy32 View Post
    Accidentally hit submit, add to previous post... You should be able to buy a drink machine after level 11, that is odd... Can you reply with what the Goals are remaining in your window?
    thank you for your reply. i'm able to purchase the drinking machine now, cos previously i keep on press at the hammer.
    the goals still remain in the window which i've completed is Serving time, Howdy partner.

New Resident
    I would like to know how to unlock goals on items for purchase

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jmartie View Post
    I would like to know how to unlock goals on items for purchase
    Drink machine doesn't require a goal, just need to be Level 11. As far as the other things, just gotta keep doing the goal quests whenever they become available. Some might may only occur certain times of year. Like the Old West Oven, Witch Oven, Confection Lab (occurring now). Once the goals expire (I think about 30 days from when they are first introduced), then you're out of luck until they come around again. Like Popcorn machine shows up in market as a goal, but I missed that from the Carnival Goals from back in June; so that one can't get at the moment.

Best to do all goals (quests) as you see them. If you don't get the Halloween goal appliances and recipes now, you going to have to wait til next Halloween.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast