Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Now Introducing Dragon Story: Halloween for iOS and Android!

Executive Chef
    One thing I don't like about this new app is I can't access my wall when I am on someone elses island. It is very helpfull to be able to do this when I am returing visits from the people who visit me. Now I must go back to my island each time.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    One thing I don't like about this new app is I can't access my wall when I am on someone elses island. It is very helpfull to be able to do this when I am returing visits from the people who visit me. Now I must go back to my island each time.
    Oh looks like this is a change. I will check on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Thanks Kooky, I really hope this is just an oversight and not an intended change.

Executive Chef
    Lovin' this update. sosososo much!

Someone help me out here. Will these Halloween dragons appear in the regular version of the game. They are not in my market. Also, if I download the Halloween version will I lose all my progress from the regular version?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy0491 View Post
    Someone help me out here. Will these Halloween dragons appear in the regular version of the game. They are not in my market. Also, if I download the Halloween version will I lose all my progress from the regular version?
    You can download the Halloween version no progress will be lost

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00
    Thanks Kooky, I really hope this is just an oversight and not an intended change.

I too, hope this is an oversight. I miss it greatly!

I just love this new update, especially the night sky! It is just wonderful! The dragons really show up well against the dark background when they jump up.
    Thanks!!
    Just to make sure I say it.... I absolutely LOVE this new Halloween update. I think it's terrific, good job TL.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmalademuffin View Post
    I just love this new update, especially the night sky! It is just wonderful! The dragons really show up well against the dark background when they jump up.
    Thanks!!
    Yes, yes and YES! Very impressed by all the work put into this halloween version. Awesome job TL!

Fashion Designer
    I've found this quite annoying too. For this reason I have been using original DS. Thanks for checking Kooky, I hope that they can fix it

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast