Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: - Spirit Dragon! (Crafting- IOS)REMOVED

Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    Turtle Time, are we still going to get stars too with the parts for this dragon? Can we please? So many of us are TOO close to have it all taken away.
    There are no plans to have double rewards for winning battles. Unfortunately, the only way to get your Gladiator Dragon is to buy the remaining Morningstars with Gold in the Spell Shop. I have mentioned to the team that sending out some sort of warning before we're about to change the reward would be helpful for you all, if we change it again in the future. This would allow everyone a chance to get in their last battles if needed. Good luck with this new Dragon!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    There are no plans to have double rewards for winning battles. Unfortunately, the only way to get your Gladiator Dragon is to buy the remaining Morningstars with Gold in the Spell Shop. I have mentioned to the team that sending out some sort of warning before we're about to change the reward would be helpful for you all, if we change it again in the future. This would allow everyone a chance to get in their last battles if needed. Good luck with this new Dragon!
    Thanks for answering so quickly! It's hugely appreciated. Ill to ahead and spend the 75 gold needed to finish crafting it. I'd kick myself later if I didn't get it after all of this time.

Fashion Designer
    A feature in the trading portal would also be useful where you convert leviathan pearls, morningstars and spirits as you see fit.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonu View Post
    A feature in the trading portal would also be useful where you convert leviathan pearls, morningstars and spirits as you see fit.
    That would be a great idea!

Executive Chef
    I hope we have enough time to collect all the 99 stars needed for this dragon! I already have the gladiator but a lot of people were really close on getting it, so I hope this time the spirit sticks around for longer... It looks pretty cool. Fingers crossed.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been stuck on Sasquatch leve 11 for 3 days now. I've been using my Epic Ninja, Athletic, Atlantis and level 9 Valkyrie and all of them are constantly being taken out! I would love to get this hybrid.

Rhino Keeper
    I want to get this one by Halloween! He'd look great on my island for one of my favorite holidays.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 998097 View Post
    I've been stuck on Sasquatch leve 11 for 3 days now. I've been using my Epic Ninja, Athletic, Atlantis and level 9 Valkyrie and all of them are constantly being taken out! I would love to get this hybrid.
    My Anubis knocked two article dragons back to the Boring isles with one hit. But yet he couldn't help me with stone. Gemstone dragons are good against them too.

Aww this dragon looks so cool! I hate being an android user..

Executive Chef
    I love the look of it

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast