Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Low maintenance neighbour's required

PS- I play Fashion, Bakery and Restaurant stories (all under the same ID)

I added you, love me some low maintenance neighbours!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    To me, "playing the game" involves visiting my neighbors (sorry, but what exactly do you do while "playing the game?") Don't get me wrong; glad you found a kindred soul. Best of luck,both of you.
    For me, playing the game is mastering recipes, decorating, and completing goals. Tipping is a time waster at anything by the earliest levels. It helps newer players get some more cash when they aren't earning very much yet, but once you get to the number of neighbors TL requires you to have at the higher expansion levels, it take too long to tip them all daily. I still tip all my neighbors who tip back daily, but I stopped adding new neighbors unless they are non-tippers a while ago.

Rhino Keeper
    This is me. I generally gift daily, but sometimes life gets in the way. I send food if you send food to me daily, otherwise its parts for machines new then old parts that are commonly used. And I answer requests.

I don't see the point of tipping. I rarely visit.

Farm Supplier
    WOW !! What an overwhelming response !! I have had over 60 request since last night. Thanks everyone I don't think I can add any more than I have since I am striving for low maintainance LOL !! Thanks again have a great day. ��

Executive Chef
    well in case some1 else needs a l-m hl nbr, i play fashion and bakery too.)))

(Apologies for the small hijacking of this thread) but I will continue to add anyone who posts here or encourage them to add me as a neighbor. . DarkPhe is my ID

I gift daily and always accept item requests. I only just started restaurant story but have been playing bakery story for a while. my ID is ariaAnomaly (in both) so feel free to add me

Rhino Keeper
    Please add me, ID: bakinom
    I’m on Bakery, Restaurant, Monster and Dragon Story.

Everyone add me AngelAboveU Also feel free to add me on bakery and fashion story!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast