Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Low maintenance neighbour's required

Host(ess)
    Looking for nbrs who are long term players and don't mind that I don't tip that often. I do gift parts often, especially during active goals! I also accept any parts requests daily! Feel free to add me srblue12

New Resident
    I hope I qualify for a "low maintenance neighbor". I don't mind if you don't tip or gift me. I like to try to go to all my neighbors and tip them however. Rather low level though (level 18). If you're interested, my S8 ID is xXDragladeXx. Have an awesome day!
    Heyo! It's me xXDragladeXx...

? Gamer
    ? Christian
    ? Restaurant Story Addict
    ? Part-time Batman
    ? Part-time Plane

Farm Supplier
    Please feel free to add both of my restaurants (and if on Bakery Story both of my bakeries as well!)

I play daily, gift parts and answer all materials requests. I try to tip once or twice a week to keep my rating at a 3/4 but as long as my neighbors gift PARTS and respond to materials requests, I don't care if they return tips or not and (as I'm a teacher and single parent) I understand other responsibilities can s/times mean time away from the game.

New Resident
    Please add me, my ID is : lulucmy06

Host(ess)
    Hey guys, add me: tr4vy

add me plz leonheart55

Please add urromanticsigniture

Add me snsdsica 😊

yoscccy please add me!

yoscccy

Need daily giftin but no tips needed neighbors

Thread:*Need daily giftin but no tips needed neighbors

Reply to Thread*Subscribe to this Thread?

Tags:

FirstLast

StarliteNite*said:05-06-2015*04:36 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for similar players. I no longer have time to tip but don't want to give up my game. I have a few neighbors who are the same and we are trying to band together to form a group of similar players.*

Looking for neighbors who:
    -Are fine with not tipping or receiving tips
    -Play Daily
    -Gift Daily
    -Answer Requests Daily
    -Honor wall requests (wall requests are when you post what you need on someone's wall)

Wall requests are essential. You post what you need to my wall and I'll gift it to you until you tell me you want something else or back to basic or random parts. Also post it on your own wall just in case. And you do the same for me in return. That way everyone gets the parts they need.

So if you are fine with*no tips*and play, gift, answer requests daily and are fine with answering wall requests please feel free to add me.*(Please only send me an invite if you can honor wall requests and please higher level players only)

ID: starlitenite

I'm on Restaurant and Bakery Story :-)

Please let me know when you add that you're from the forum, thanks!

Last edited by StarliteNite; 05-06-2015 at*09:50 PM.

dingoboyyyy*said:Today*08:22 PM

I gift parts and answer requests daily, tips not required. *Hope to see you soon! *:-)
    dingoboyyyy

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast