Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Low maintenance neighbour's required

Farm Supplier

Thumbs up Low maintenance neighbour's required

Hi, I am a high level player who has mastered all dishes and really looks forward to goals. I am looking for players of the same outlook. When there are goals or new appliances I play a lot but when the updates are not so exciting I don't play so much. I gift PARTS everyday and always gift current parts unless there isn't anything in which I will gift the classic parts. I check in every now and then and tip BUT it only happens if I have time .So YES sometimes I have a zero rating (Real life is busy) I always fill requests during these periods. I know I have a lot of neighbours who have dropped off, due to boredom off level 99. I know there are countless add me threads, but I need low maintenance neighbours ! If your interested add me ... Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Lol. At least you are being honest. But good luck getting new neighbors with that ploy; I wouldn't add you. Perhaps you shall find one or two kindred spirits.

Fashion Designer
    I already added her on my tablet game. I prefer nbrs who don't visit so I can spend my limited play time actually playing the game. There are more of us than you think.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MizCricket View Post
    I already added her on my tablet game. I prefer nbrs who don't visit so I can spend my limited play time actually playing the game. There are more of us than you think.
    To me, "playing the game" involves visiting my neighbors (sorry, but what exactly do you do while "playing the game?") Don't get me wrong; glad you found a kindred soul. Best of luck,both of you.

Grand Emperor
    I also added lesami. I was 4 star and visited daily until earlier this year when things became too busy in real life. I've been 0 star in all my games for months. I gift and accept requests daily. I'm now down to 12 neighbors and it took a lot longer to get parts for the Halloween goals, so I welcome low maintenance neighbors also.

There were other posts from people who added her after reading this thread so there are more of us than you think.

Nightclub Owner
    I'll take her as a neighbour too. I have more neighbours than nmishii but i love low maintenance neighbours. I don't tip at all but do gift and answer requests.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    To me, "playing the game" involves visiting my neighbors (sorry, but what exactly do you do while "playing the game?") Don't get me wrong; glad you found a kindred soul. Best of luck,both of you.
    Earlier in the game i visited and tipped and that was how i played. Now my goal is to master recipes and redecorate every now and then. I have no pleasure in tipping nor do i see the point of it. I have enough money to do whatever i want to do and am level 99. I will still visit certain neighbours every now and then and leave notes and may drop tips, but i definitely will not be doing it every day.
    Most of my neighbours are zero star players who seem to play every day as i am constantly getting my requests answered and answering requests.
    There are so very many players who play this way, my dear and we quite enjoy it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    Lol. At least you are being honest. But good luck getting new neighbors with that ploy; I wouldn't add you. Perhaps you shall find one or two kindred spirits.
    This is exactly why I want low maintenance neighbours ( no disrespect intended ) since the post I have found more than 2 handfuls and now I'm counting them on my toes.LOL I enjoy it ( the game)but it's not what I think of when I get up in the morning. My family is Each to their own, as long as we are being honest 😄

Farm Supplier
    PS Thank you everyone

Low maintenance neighbor here! Pls add DarkPhe

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast