Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Farm Story Halloween Edition

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=cashler87;765394]
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    It would be nice if they released farm 2 for android users but you wont be able to continue with your farm on farm 2. Its a whole new game.

I know its not the same game I just meant farm themed game. I had Farm Story 2 on mg iPhone but switched to a Droid RAZR M unaware the game wasn't supported on Android.
    Which is not fair for android users. Wish people like you who do use android devices were able to get the same things people like myself get.

Sorry i misunderstood your post. I blame the fact I have jet leg right now as just returned from Canada and time zone difference I have to get used to again. Its morning here but night in Canada.

New Resident
    If only TL could release previous themed decorations, trees etc into the store as featured items and release some goals for 100 and over. I also run android and it seem like we miss out even though android has become a far more popular platform

Rhino Keeper
    GIVE US MY HALLOWEEN DECOR, OR GIVE USE FS2!!! *pissed off*

Farm Story - the original

Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    Why no Halloween for FS? You could at least re-instate the OLD Halloween stuff for all of us who have started playing this year. We missed out on it, and while I can't speak for others, I would love to have some Halloween themed items. This is my only game without Halloween and it makes me sad that TL and Storm8 have apparently stopped caring about this game in favor of FS2 (which I have no intentions of playing any time soon, if ever).
    I totally agree with you. TEAMLAVA only cares about money, not their players. WE would like cute stuff and new crops also! I deleted FS2 at level 5! It was dumb. My neighbors & I all agree. FARM Story 'The original" is the best!

Fashion Designer
    It doesn't seem it take that much time or manpower to release old content. Surely they saved it! Give it back to us, if you won't give us anything new.

I love the Halloween themed stuff! I am fortunate enough to still have the old Halloween version and can buy things from it for my farm. But that really sucks that newer players have no access to them!! I also would like them rereleased for the new players, and old players in case the Halloween version stops working anytime soon..or they already deleted it by now.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345