Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story Halloween Edition

New Resident
    what is up why are we not getting any new stuff?I have talked to many of my nbrs and all are complaining or just quitting because of team lava is more concerned with the ios people. ..I honestly think there are more Android users out there than there are ios users quit playing favorites and give your customers what they want. ...... updates!!!!!!and a hollowness version for farm story for Android users!!!!!

New Resident
    I read on another post from TL there will be very few updates for the original FS. I think they are trying to force us out. Well if they close up FS to promote the new FS2. I will not be joining in their new game. I have spent years on two farms(one on my phone and one on my tablet). FS is an original and if they would just keep up with updates and maybe introduce some goals they would have even more players. If they put their attention into the game they have already built......hello. I still get new nbrs daily I can't see where they think it's not worth it anymore....want more money TL give us something new to buy!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mamag2u2 View Post
    I read on another post from TL there will be very few updates for the original FS. I think they are trying to force us out. Well if they close up FS to promote the new FS2. I will not be joining in their new game. I have spent years on two farms(one on my phone and one on my tablet). FS is an original and if they would just keep up with updates and maybe introduce some goals they would have even more players. If they put their attention into the game they have already built......hello. I still get new nbrs daily I can't see where they think it's not worth it anymore....want more money TL give us something new to buy!!!!
    Like you said yourself, many people are quitting and it seems that we are being forced out. Not sure what is going on and like you I'm not willing to start another TL or Storm8 game due to the lack of customer service. Wish we could get hold of some real people and get some real answers. If they are not going to be updating the game for whatever reason, why don't they just say so? That is my big issue - lack of respect for their customers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamag2u2 View Post
    what is up why are we not getting any new stuff?I have talked to many of my nbrs and all are complaining or just quitting because of team lava is more concerned with the ios people. ..I honestly think there are more Android users out there than there are ios users quit playing favorites and give your customers what they want. ...... updates!!!!!!and a hollowness version for farm story for Android users!!!!!
    Just an FYI - there are no updates for IOS for original farm story either. We are all in the same sinking boat

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    Just an FYI - there are no updates for IOS for original farm story either. We are all in the same sinking boat
    Yes, for the original Farm Story yes, but IOS players can start playing the Farm Story 2 and evidently transfer their coins and gems.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    Yes, for the original Farm Story yes, but IOS players can start playing the Farm Story 2 and evidently transfer their coins and gems.
    Just to clarlfy, there has been no word on coins or gems being transferred from Farm 1 to Farm 2.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Just to clarify, there has been no word on coins or gems being transferred from Farm 1 to Farm 2.
    Maybe I have misread the posts that one of my neighbors left me - she was saying that she transferred her game over to FS2 and stopped playing FS1, that she was able to do it and she would see me there. But she won't since I am on Android.

Host(ess)
    I'm an iOS user and there are no updates for us either....TL is just waiting for us all to quit. So many of my nbrs have already done that...just us diehard players are left. As for FS2, I have not and will not download it, I had 2 nbrs try it, and they didn't like it. I'll play until TL kicks us to the curb.

Host(ess)
    If they are phasing out Farm 1 it'd be nice if they'd release Farm 2 for those of us who wish to continue our farm.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cashler87 View Post
    If they are phasing out Farm 1 it'd be nice if they'd release Farm 2 for those of us who wish to continue our farm.
    It would be nice if they released farm 2 for android users but you wont be able to continue with your farm on farm 2. Its a whole new game.

Farm 1 is much better though I have quit Farm 1 due to no more updates. No pont in playing if theres not anymore updates. Im not buying gems on any more TL games either as I am sure Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion will eventually follow suit like city story 1 and Farm 1. I definelty wont spend money on any of TLs new games as they will eventually follow suit though not for a long time Im sure.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast