Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story Halloween Edition

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by foggybog View Post
    I started playing after Halloween last year, so I don't have any Halloween options. Nor do I have any other upcoming holiday options like Christmas. With the lack of updates I'm getting bored of playing. I've been thinking about just quitting this game. I don't see the point of buying gems when there are no updates. I too have a Samsung not an Apple.
    I just quit...they should at least bring stuff back for ppl and make them happy.

Farm Supplier
    Now there is a Farm story2 Halloween Edition, but Not available in Germany? But showing up in Otter Games as a Quest???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by papatya0 View Post
    Now there is a Farm story2 Halloween Edition, but Not available in Germany? But showing up in Otter Games as a Quest???
    Otter games? I hope you mean "other" games.
    Anyway, the FS2 Halloween quest is being looked into. The game is not available in any country at the moment.

Rhino Keeper
    i installed the halloween but...im not that gothic type...so i am waiting christmas edition...i like it better

Androids don't even have Farm Story 2...can't we at least get some Halloween items? Without any updates, we are losing reasons to keep playing. And it's not like we could just download Farm Story 2 because it doesn't exist for Androids!

Rhino Keeper
    Farm story hallowen released? ???? I dont get update in malaysia

Grand Emperor
    There is no Farm Story Halloween version this year.

There is a Farm Story 2 Halloween version this year. Farm Story 2 is available on iOS devices only.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Most of my nei have awesome Halloween decor from last year, but since I started playing this year I don't have anything! Please bring back the old decor. I want bat and spiderweb trees!

Fashion Designer
    TeamLava has said that that they will continue to support the original FS game *IF* there is indication that people still play it. I've been playing the game since it hit the market. There have been so few updates, I'm actually well on my way to level 151, which is supposedly not achievable, and have almost mastered every single flower, crop and tree available, except for the ones that require gems.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleZ View Post
    TeamLava has said that that they will continue to support the original FS game *IF* there is indication that people still play it. I've been playing the game since it hit the market. There have been so few updates, I'm actually well on my way to level 151, which is supposedly not achievable, and have almost mastered every single flower, crop and tree available, except for the ones that require gems.
    Congrats, it is not easy to get to 151!!! From 150, it was what - about 8 million xps? I actually have a neighbor that is at 152 - without sheds, he/she just keeps on planting shorter term crop to get xps.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast