Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Updates?

Fashion Designer
    At least bring back the Halloween items from all previous years. That shouldn't take any effort at all - I'm sure the programming for them is still around.

I hope they bring back the old Halloween stuff! I lost my other farm with a storage full of Halloween items! My son broke his iPod. I have a new farm now. Needs autumn stuff too!

Fashion Designer
    Yes, please! TL please give us some updates this week! We were told that you were just taking the summer off (which btw made the game very boring all summer) I understand that you are based in California? Well, while it may still be warm and sunny on the west coast, summer has long passed for the rest of us! I would really like to see some fall and Halloween decor before it's too late

Executive Chef
    I for one would love getting updates on tuesday again.
    i also want an update about updates.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, we want updates new crops ( short time crops), autumn stuff, LTO....... something

Farm Supplier
    I'd love really longterm crops, 3 or 4 days. I like my crops to grow slowly.

Farm Supplier
    Also, more trees. I've mastered almost all of the existing inventory of trees and my farm is slowly becoming deforested.

Executive Chef
    At this point, I would just be happy if they brought back all the trees and crops from last year.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by artlomin View Post
    I'd love really longterm crops, 3 or 4 days. I like my crops to grow slowly.
    And I need a lot of the short term one - so I can replant and my neighbors can water me. Right now when I replant my entire farm with 12 hour crop I am fully watered in matter of a few hours. Pls, add more 1 to 6 hour crop!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    And I need a lot of the short term one - so I can replant and my neighbors can water me. Right now when I replant my entire farm with 12 hour crop I am fully watered in matter of a few hours. Pls, add more 1 to 6 hour crop!
    Totally agree

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast