Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Farm Updates?

Farm Story

Are you people ever going to add to Farm Story.
    I am losing many of my neighbors because people are getting fed up with the "game".
    Would you please ad some new items???
    Thanks,

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry21213 View Post
    Are you people ever going to add to Farm Story.
    I am losing many of my neighbors because people are getting fed up with the "game".
    Would you please ad some new items???
    Thanks,
    Or bring back the old items?!?!? TL, you could make some more money by bringing back the old stuff!!!

Rhino Keeper
    It's just not the same without goals, decorations, crops, trees animals. Please, throw us a bone! Need something new to spend gems and coins on. Thanks!

I think that this person speaks for a lot of us... We love playing Farm Story and there are new players daily, but with no new updates, and nothing to spend our gems on when we buy them that leaves nothing to do but plant and plow...and pretty soon I will have mastered all the plants... Come on Team Lava... please come back to Farm Story and take care of your loyal fans

New Resident
    If you say that there will be very limited updates for farm story then you might as well say you are not supporting it! How long do you think people will play if there is never anything new. Oh! That's right, that's your master plan! Don't do any updates and people will stop playing it! Well there seems to be quite a few of us how have tried farm story 2 and for whatever reason prefer the original so don't count on all of us just changing over. You'll probably just loose a lot of players to other games and not yours.

Host(ess)

Goals and Updates

I'm sure there are plenty of these already, but where are the goals and updates? I have plenty of ideas if that's the problem! FS Thanksgiving is nearly 6 months old now!

New Resident
    Okay, you have made it very clear that there will be NO new updates, only support! So how about supporting some of us "newer members" (so sorry to the longer faithful FS community) and at the very LEAST bring BACK those items that we missed out on when you were paying attention to YOUR supporters! How about the Mom Tree and the Mother's Bouquet? And the other items you retired, but didn't replace? Really, are all we have to look forward to in bringing our level up is building tool sheds and chicken coops?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-12-14 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Discussing third party game

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellikay View Post
    Okay, you have made it very clear that there will be NO new updates, only support! So how about supporting some of us "newer members" (so sorry to the longer faithful FS community) and at the very LEAST bring BACK those items that we missed out on when you were paying attention to YOUR supporters! How about the Mom Tree and the Mother's Bouquet? And the other items you retired, but didn't replace? Really, are all we have to look forward to in bringing our level up is building tool sheds and chicken coops?
    I am a long time player and have no objection to that suggestion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellikay View Post
    Would love to see old LTO's/Box items unboxed also.

Rhino Keeper
    i started playing this when its about to stop giving updates...the first and last update i got is that thanks giving, but i got that mom tree and mom crops (forgot the name) by downloading that mother's day version...i downloaded it last year and mastered them already..and got the rest old stuff that is available from old version that i downloaded...once i bought the trees and plant the crops...i uninstalled it.

no updates, i was trying to quit this really but gosh i have few loyal nbrs that keep visiting me..so i am back for playing and keep planting flowers(not gets withered) in case i missed the harvesting time...and visit only those who leave msg in my wall...then log out.

i got like 200+ gems and no idea what im gona buy..TL if you don't really plan to give anymore updates for this at least please give us chance to buy those stuff that you used to sale before.

P.S.
    please don't send nbr request to this...i am not looking anymore nbr...i actually deleted those not active and keep those loyal nbrs only.
    Last edited by jhehlah; 06-05-14 at 11:02 AM.
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS