Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Bakery Halloween 2013 Goals-Relisted 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Storm8: thanks so much for bringing us this old goal and allowing new users to unlock "antique" bakery story decor and appliances! Since you made it possible, I was also wondering if you could please open for us a Halloween 2014 Goal (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....als-Oct-8-2014). I am sure, I am not alone here and many of my neighbors who are newer users would also be happy to get the appliances and decor related to this goal, including the beautiful pumpkin dividers and the awesome final prize, the Pumpkin Patch.

Another goal that I would really want to do is "Parisian Love" from Feb 2014 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....e-Goals-2-5-14) It would be great, if you could open this goal for new users as well!

Thanks!

Host(ess)

Red face

I like this goal , weeee halloween 2013 thanks yeahh

I agree with mikepastry ... Halloween Goals - October 8, 2014
    Last edited by basmun; 10-17-16 at 09:15 AM.
    For Storm8: I want to buy back the machines that no longer exist and expired machines goals .

^vv^ < ─(v^▼.▼^)

Rhino Keeper
    I am so excited to FINALLY be able to unlock this goal!!! I have been so jelly for years! They should just re-release other goals as well and call it a day. However, I do feel it's unfair to those who cannot do these.

Is it possible to re-release the goal items/ovens for those who started or completed the goal too? I saw they re-released them in rs, so it's possible right? Hmmm...

Would love to stockpile more of the decor too.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718