Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Expansion

Unhappy Expansion

When are you going to expand beyond level 30? So many experience points are being wasted. Can't remember the last expansion. Unable to expand to new parts of territory😟😟

Getting a bit boring now isn't it? This next update had better be long and good

Host(ess)
    I agree, at 98 Wisp Lanterns and no ability to gift them I will soon be getting the message, "You can't hold more Wisp Lantern"; unless the 99 limit doesn't apply to them.

Thank you for your interest! The Kingdom folks are busy crafting more features for our players to enjoy. Stay tuned!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by IceePenguin View Post
    Thank you for your interest! The Kingdom folks are busy crafting more features for our players to enjoy. Stay tuned!
    Hi IceePenguin, I hope there's expansion involved that would make soo many of us happy. One of the things I love about having my own virtual kingdom haha is to be able to decorate and design. With more buildings being released as updates go by we should get expansions also. Please throw that in there thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kurgan View Post
    I agree, at 98 Wisp Lanterns and no ability to gift them I will soon be getting the message, "You can't hold more Wisp Lantern"; unless the 99 limit doesn't apply to them.
    I've got 101 wisp lanterns but can't have anymore

I am at level 30 and have still a lot of expantions to do. The ones most interesting for me got me very dissapointed though. Still can't expand to the Stone gate/arch thing, and after days working my way towards that tempting thingy in the corner... Still SO far to go, and no more expantions available there. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	10107

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleighncurrie View Post
    I've got 101 wisp lanterns but can't have anymore
    Yeppers, 101 here also with 101 wisps ready to make more… That and 100 Luminus Essence and 500 trade tickets…

kinda looks like I finished this game.

(=^ェ^=)

Quote Originally Posted by IceePenguin View Post
    Well, I would suggest that you hire some new game developers and advisers. I mean really, you make us hurry and expand our kingdom as far as possible for the trials and tribute badge and at the end of it, we are left with no goals. Whoever thought of that needs to be fired. I was in no hurry to expand until the goal and now I am left with a game with nothing to look forward to.

It's way to long for updates! I go in once a day and just gift! I don't even collect coins anymore. Very boring game now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast