Thread: Leveling Up not showing up on items/ Unable to like neighbors items.

New Resident

Unhappy Leveling Up not showing up on items/ Unable to like neighbors items.

Hello,
    I just started playing Fashion Story last night! I have the Fall catalogue and back to school update. I am unable to like my neighbors items when I visit even though it says I have three or six likes available. Anyone else have that problem?
    Another issue that I am having is that I heard that the more you place an item in your store, that item levels up. I do not see any where on the outfits any type of levels at all. does the leveling up start at a certain level? Or is this another glitch that I have encountered?
    Any suggestions as to why this is happening or what to do about it would be great. My id name is janean137 and the boutique is called Bonjour.

Senior Moderator
    To like items, find any tables or racks that don't have blue thumbs floating over them. If all of those have them, then ey are "full", and you'll need to wait for them to clear their likes before you can like the items.

Have you reached level 8 yet? Mastery starts then
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM