Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Update: 9-26-2013 (Poof and Gone!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Erm, is there any end reward to this quest line other than the few coins and xp? What is the point of handing over all that stuff? Or am I missing something?
    The thought is that the quest line will continue in a bit. After "resting"

Host(ess)
    So, do I get my trees back?

Host(ess)
    & the energy it took to chop them all down?

It took me days... UGH!

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone else notice the first quest picture was of kissing dust next to the strap line "poof and gone"? I wonder if there is a connection there to the seasonal potential update. Ie replace valentine with Halloween.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BungoCook View Post
    Did anyone else notice the first quest picture was of kissing dust next to the strap line "poof and gone"? I wonder if there is a connection there to the seasonal potential update. Ie replace valentine with Halloween.
    Wouldn't that be wonderful

Rhino Keeper
    I am so glad I found this thread. I had chopped several trees (just one chop each) and I was thinking to myself, "Surely they don't expect us to chop down every tree." I tend to keep a lot of trees, mostly because it is the Glimmer[I]wood[I] and I don't want to have to rename it the Glimmer Plain. So thank you, awesome forum folks, for once again saving me time & energy (both literal and figurative).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    I am so glad I found this thread. I had chopped several trees (just one chop each) and I was thinking to myself, "Surely they don't expect us to chop down every tree." I tend to keep a lot of trees, mostly because it is the Glimmer[I]wood[I] and I don't want to have to rename it the Glimmer Plain. So thank you, awesome forum folks, for once again saving me time & energy (both literal and figurative).
    ITA em_storm! I didn't have to chop one tree or anything because of this great info and was able to get through the goal lickity split!

Quote Originally Posted by jaybay1147 View Post
    Wohoo, an update!
    Along with the 360 gem Barracks. I think I'll stick to this update.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Apologies all for the confusion! "Chop every tree and lift every chicken" was written for flavor, implying that you'll need to search everywhere for the locket. If this continues to confuse players we'll make changes to it as soon as we can.
    Very confusing. Please change it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    The thought is that the quest line will continue in a bit. After "resting"
    Can anyone confirm whether this quest line does continue after "Rest"? Or does a reward materialize? I'd rather not waste 50 energy collecting mushrooms (of which I have none right now) if there is no reward or further quest in the end. Thanks.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast