Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Update: 9-26-2013 (Poof and Gone!)

Executive Chef
    May be ,,, it's not over she just resting... May be it's to be continued

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    May be ,,, it's not over she just resting... May be it's to be continued
    I hope this goal series continues. It just stops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redlorry View Post
    I hope this goal series continues. It just stops.
    There was no reward,,, it's got to continue ,,, it's just got too!!!!!! May be the next one starts with her not resting ,, waking up from her dream world,,, hehehehe

Executive Chef
    Story Line: update September 26.2013
    Begins
    OT> Oh dear ? Why, I just saw it here a moment ago!
    What s wrong, Thomas? You look flustered.
    OT> It seems I have lost scroll J971. I turned my back and then poof! Gone!
    Are you sure? You re pretty disorganized, maybe it s just misplaced.
    OT> I hope so. Shall we check the Library and my home?
    Yes, let s !
    OT> Well, this is a bummer.. I lost my scroll! Won t you help me find it?
    1. Poof And Gone!
    OT> No luck at all.
    =====*=====
    IVY> Hey! I saw that! Come back here, their!
    Did you say, thief? What did the thief take?
    IVY> I was making a delicious Skunkupine sandwich for lunch when someone stole my bread!
    No one steals in this Kingdom!
    IVY> I guess it s time to start over.
    I ll give you a hand, it ll be fun.
    2. Bread Thief
    IVY> Maybe it?s a hungry thief.
    =====*=====
    Citizen) Hey! I m missing some chickens!
    Citizen) Chickens?! Try missing a family pick-axe!
    Looks like our thief isn t just hungry.
    hmm.. What s the best way to catch a thief?
    OT> I know! How about we retrace their steps!
    Though now that I think about it, I don t even know where they started.
    IVY> Maybe Old Thomas is onto something. Let s try circling around the Kingdom for something suspicious.
    3. Blind Leading Blind
    IVY> Something doesn t feel right . .
    =====*=====
    I m missing the necklace I was wearing the day I arrived here . .
    BARON> Oh? You too?
    What are you doing here?
    BARON> Hah, isn?t someone a wet cat. I heard the news delivered by my favorite crow. Is your Kingdom ok?
    I don t trust anyone who receives news by crows.
    BARON> Why the mean face, friend. I only want to help.
    You can help by returning back to where you came from!
    BARON> That would be the beautiful golden throne.

. . .
    BARON>Now, why don t you tell your King what you lost?
    I lost the necklace I was wearing the day you dropped me off here.
    BARON> You were wearing a necklace? What did it look like? When did you lose it?
    It s a locket that I could never open, so I stopped wearing it and kept it in my desk. What s wrong? You look like you ve seen a ghost.
    IVY> Baron looks like he s seen a ghostly Skunkupine! I wonder if we can bribe him into talking a little more.
    4. Missing Locket
    IVY> Nope, he didn t buy it.
    =====*=====
    Wow. You re not at all excited for expensive things? Are you possessed?
    BARON> Nothing will calm me until that necklace is found! There will be a royal decree for it!
    That s nice of you to care this much, but I m sure it ll turn up eventually.
    BARON> Pah! It s not for you! It s for me!
    But its MY necklace. What do you want it for?
    BARON> Child, child, its best you not know. Or remember for that matter. Forget you had it.
    I don t like the sound of this.
    BARON> Stay away from that necklace, OR ELSE you ll see a side of me you won t like.
    I m going to find it before you, just you watch.
    BARON> Not a chance! I have a grand reward for the necklace. It s as good as mine!
    IVY> Do you remember anything about that necklace? It has to be pretty darn special if he will give up gold for it!
    5. Baron Rejecting Gifts?!
    IVY> No luck yet?
    =====*=====
    OT> As your royal council I suggest we find the importance of this necklace.
    I ve tried opening the locket in the past . . nothing worked.
    IVY> I have the perfect potion recipe that can help us! It s a perfectly good potion it s a vitamin, pretty much.
    But . ?
    IVY> But . . it has a side effect of going into a deep sleep where you recall old memories.
    This is really complex.
    IVY> Yep. You re drinking a potion in hopes of receiving the bad side effect.
    Life the Glimmerwood is never boring with you guys.
    IVY> Hey! A girl can t do it all alone! Help me out with the ingredients!
    6. Ignore the Disclaimer
    IVY> I like to sip this potion every morning!

You sure? It smells funky
    IVY> Yep. I drink this every morning for my daily vitamins! I mean, c mon! Just look at my hair and skin! This is au naturale!
    I guess she looks pretty radiant. Alright. Baron! Here s to you not finding the necklace before me!
    OT> Safe travels into dreamland! I ll be right here when you return from your deep slumber.
    OT> I ll be here when you wake up from your slumber!
    7. Deep Slumber
    OT>Relax and fall asleep, we re here.

8. Total Recall

*thump . . thump . . CRASH*
    B)UGH! Can t you do anything right? *YOU* are more clumsy than that knight Thurston!
    Thurston?
    B)They ll notice the child is missing if we don t hurry! I ll have your head for this!
    That sounds . . familiar . . .
    Knave)My King! Surely there is another way!
    B)Fool! There is no other way. Besides, we re not committing any crime, per say.
    B)We re simply dropping off the child in the woods. And *I* will raise it instead. Think of me as . . the new parent.
    Knave)My King! The horses are ready to go again. This rainfall is a bad omen . .

OT> Child! You ve been sweating enough for 5 summers!
    IVY> Well? What did you see?
    I was more of the same dreams I ve been having. Horses. Wagons. Two people arguing. . Nothing about the locket though.
    OT> No worries. I have a good feeling the Baron won t get to this necklace before we do.
    Okay. But let s keep searching too!
    OT> I think you should take a short nap and decode this dream later. It s no good to stress about it now.
    OT> We ll find that locket in due time. Let s set it aside for now . .

Executive Chef
    I do enjoy a good story and appreciate that the TL crew are great with the details.

Thank You.

Really looking forward to the next chapter!

Executive Chef
    So I used 120+ energy and collected from every item I have, chopped every tree once, etc - used both alicorn's energies. And now I find it is needing something I cleared months ago? It should be hidden in something we HAVE in the kingdom, not something we have NOT. I do not wish to purchase one of everything again, just to look. Hmmmmmm.....

I love this forum!!! After chopping down almost every tree in my kingdom, I decide maybe I better check in here! Of course, I found the answer within minutes! Lol

Oh, we'll......been meaning to clear out the brush. Gotta make room for the big upgrade! I can't wait!

Executive Chef
    I was told to brew a potion in Ivy's hut. I tapped go and was greeted with a timer. Now is this the timer for her hut before I can collect from it again, or is this the timer for the potion? It was not identified.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    So I used 120+ energy and collected from every item I have, chopped every tree once, etc - used both alicorn's energies. And now I find it is needing something I cleared months ago? It should be hidden in something we HAVE in the kingdom, not something we have NOT. I do not wish to purchase one of everything again, just to look. Hmmmmmm.....
    If you are on the "Baron rejecting gifts" goal, you need to buy a tall patch of grass and chop it.

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    I was told to brew a potion in Ivy's hut. I tapped go and was greeted with a timer. Now is this the timer for her hut before I can collect from it again, or is this the timer for the potion? It was not identified.....
    To "brew" the potion, all you have to do it a normal collection from Ivy's hut. You need to wait for the timer to run down and then collect from the hut when the coin icon appears over it.

Executive Chef
    Thank you so very much. I shall wait the ten hours. I collected from her hut while "looking under every chicken".

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast