Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Update: 9-26-2013 (Poof and Gone!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sassmastah View Post
    Can anyone confirm whether this quest line does continue after "Rest"? Or does a reward materialize? I'd rather not waste 50 energy collecting mushrooms (of which I have none right now) if there is no reward or further quest in the end. Thanks.
    This quest line is part of the main story line, which is ongoing and has many branches. So in a sense, this quest line is always continuing, though we may not realize it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    This quest line is part of the main story line, which is ongoing and has many branches. So in a sense, this quest line is always continuing, though we may not realize it.
    Okay then it is important to get through it. Thanks Laura!

Executive Chef
    Did this part of the storyline continue and I just missed it or are we *still* 'resting', lol.... ???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Did this part of the storyline continue and I just missed it or are we *still* 'resting', lol.... ???
    I believe we are still resting. I started the game in May and believe this part of the quest completed for me around July, haven't seen a new part since.

so

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I believe we are still resting. I started the game in May and believe this part of the quest completed for me around July, haven't seen a new part since.
    Is the consensus opinion don't bother? I would like a reward worth the effort. Just doing it is NOT worth it to me. Is there a payoff?

Rhino Keeper
    Necro......

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by callmetrip View Post
    Is the consensus opinion don't bother? I would like a reward worth the effort. Just doing it is NOT worth it to me. Is there a payoff?
    I suspect this may be a part of the main storyline, it's certainly worth completing otherwise they'll be an update at some point that you won't be able to start straight away because you still have it in your quest book. Though I would say as we have Christmas updates for the next 2 weeks this wouldn't be my priority. Maybe complete it in the new year.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I suspect this may be a part of the main storyline, it's certainly worth completing otherwise they'll be an update at some point that you won't be able to start straight away because you still have it in your quest book. Though I would say as we have Christmas updates for the next 2 weeks this wouldn't be my priority. Maybe complete it in the new year.
    You always start behind the storyline and are playing catch up, and never know what goal or quest will start next. I found it better to at least complete the ones that you can even though it may not be used quickly because it may pop up unexpected and then you will be rushed to complete. I have just started Glimmergate on my 2nd kingdom and I know it will be a long way before I can complete it, but it is the only goal I have open except for golden obelisk and I know it doesn't lead to anything else.

Rhino Keeper
    hi how do i get a faerie jar?

Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    hi how do i get a faerie jar?
    Did you check "The Hub"? It's the very last sticky.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....t-Castle-Story

There's an alphabetical inventory guide of all items
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast