Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Show off Your Arctic Island!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    Yes... BUT I do not however have any doubles and selling an epic common dragon feels just as bad as selling a super rare dragon in the warm isle since the feeding costs are so outrages here. All that feeding would have gone to waist you know. I simply do not understand why we can't have a hab increase here? Is it really too much to ask for?? Only reason I visit the artic region these days is to ask nbrs for maps and that pretty much says it all I think. Something has got to be done!
    Wow... How did you solve it? Personally all I do in my Arctic Isles is ask for maps and try to breed whatever dragon types (I want one of each) are missing. And i sell super rares without a care :P I think I would even sell a diamond hybrid if I had a double. But then again there really isnt a point in breeding say Ice Age/Diamond once you have the Icicle dragon, and therefor I won't wind up in that situation. :P Would rather breed my diamond on the main isle by then :P And for the love of .... I hope you didnt feed up like doubles of a common type dragon.. I seldom or hardly feed the dragons there due to the extreme costs. And seeing the reports here from people saying Glacius doing nothing besides flying around gives me even less incentive in getting all those epic form dragons. Good job TL..... :P

Farm Supplier
    This is my Arctic Isle, shame we can only have 6 habitats as there is plenty of room for more!Attachment 11751Attachment 11751Attachment 11751

Farm Supplier
    ii have 28 million and no diamond nothing as yet. im just dedicated, try collecting every hour or so ... your money will increase pretty quickly
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    OMG, you have 30 million coins????
    Where did you get all those coins from?!

Wow after looking at everyone's Arctic islands I should pay a visit to mine
    Last edited by matchbox222; 12-30-13 at 08:49 PM.

I will post my picture of my Arctic islands when it gets bigger
    Last edited by matchbox222; 12-30-13 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChanzziePooh View Post
    Well here's my arctic isle ....

But after a few months of taking care of all my arctic dragons, Global Warming got the best of them, melting the snow ...
    Sir Glacious destroyed everything else and suffered from a heat stroke and later died. What a funeral that was.
    Some of the other dragons migrated to other arctic isles leaving me all alone but at least i know they are safe, and the ones that stayed behind adapted to their new climate. And their features changed a whole lot. So my arctic isle has come a very very long way ... and i thought i'd share my story with you all.

P.S I'm an android user :P lol
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    if anyone's interested, here's mine:

loool
    Poor sir glacious
    And I like the other one

Executive Chef
    And i would also want to know when we will be able to use them in battles. We have to battle them but we can't use our own arctic dragons against. Not fair

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    And i would also want to know when we will be able to use them in battles. We have to battle them but we can't use our own arctic dragons against. Not fair
    I fully agree. Without the incentive of using them in the tournament, why would we evolve them to epic? The Arctic Island has turned out to be a huge gold and coin pit for me.

Fashion Designer
    I hate arctic aisle. I had the longest wait time for breeding and the most cost for flames, so obviously it will be a long while before I am finally able to level up all available dragons to get glacius out. Also, it's really not fair that I have to breed all arctic diamond hybrids whereas in the beginning, I only needed 10 regular dragons.

Did anyone else notice that flame storage went up, or is it just me and my quick fingers? My gold amount is the same, but I can now store 50 flames whereas before I could only store 25 measly flames.

Executive Chef
    This is my Arktic Island, Glacius I could not awaken
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	12125