Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are your babies eating for breakfast?

Rhino Keeper

What are your babies eating for breakfast?

What does everyone feed your babies. I have some small babies,but all my dragons are my babies lol. And how does everyone sort or keep your habitats and dragons? Visiting I see some interesting ways and very nice dragons,eggs,and habitats. I feed mine Diamond dates,makes em big and strong😉

Executive Chef
    I have a Dragon Tales area, where the four habitats and dragons are. I have the Royal throne with Champions either side for protection and the Diamonds spread across the front line.

All the work areas are together on one of the lower islands. I have an ultimate design in mind, but not enough space yet.

As to feeding, I find mine aren't too fussy really, they gobble down anything at a rate I've never seen before! Cows and sheep eat nothing by comparison! The Diamondates are pretty popular, which is good, because harvesting every hour is not something that could be achieved without employing additional labour!

Rhino Keeper
    I feed them... apples, which are mostly come from Diamondate, Rushroom, Pumpwings and Fireapple.

Now that this topic is here, I find it is quite odd at how all the magic crops we planted are all turn into apples to feed our dragons later (thematically of course )

Fashion Designer
    I feed my dragons Diamondates, Upgrapes and Rushrooms

And my island is sorted by colors, which means all blue habitats are together, all white habitats are together etc. I can't stand to see islands where the habitats are just randomly thrown together. Or even worse, when there's empty space between them
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Nightclub Owner
    I only plant Diamondates and Rushrooms - I find that they have the best yield rate.

I have all of my common habitats (including a few 4-dragon single color habitats) on what I call the Main/Middle Island. All are grouped together by color. My "special" habitats are on the top right (where they just unlocked all that wonderful new space). The mining area is mostly what I consider "business island" where I have my farms, nests & collectable dragons (gold, maps, apples). Also, the breeding den, crafting shop & stable are over there.

As for keeping track: I have an Excel spreadsheet which lists all my dragons by the following categories:

Type / Level / Name / Colors / Status / Evolution Time / Location / Habitat Type

Example:
    Fire 14 Ash Red Common 10 sec Main/Middle Red

I know, I know - I'm nuts! lol
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I know, I know - I'm nuts! lol
    Then that would make me at least crazy My spreadsheet consists of 10 different sheets...

I even made a map. Not that I needed it, just for fun

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	26672

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Fashion Designer
    I tend to not feed mine so I guess they eat vitamins? That said I'm constantly growing Upgrapes and Rushrooms. Diamondates are for when I'm away for a while. My dragons love that I hoard food for them in case of a disaster. I also group mine by habitat color. I tried mixing colors once and I had a hard time seeing my dragons so I went back to my old ways. And to keep track of my dragons I guess I try to remember them. It's all in my head- no spreadsheets and no access to dragon album. Writing down my dragons would be helpful but not necessary for me.

I'm at the point now though where the only duplicates I keep are diamonds and a few placeholders. I was trying to keep dragons to evolve and trade but I forget that they exist and they end up taking much needed space. I sell everything now.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Then that would make me at least crazy My spreadsheet consists of 10 different sheets...

I even made a map. Not that I needed it, just for fun

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	26672
    Geeze, that's pretty dang impressive! Nicely done
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Geeze, that's pretty dang impressive! Nicely done
    Thanks!

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Host(ess)
    my islands a bit of a mess now, since ive been releasing dragons from storage and expanding and still not having enough space, so everythings squishy and un-organized, i'll get around to organizing it, just need to free some space.. i usually planted pumpwings and eliteleeks, to save money and food, for the tales, but i had been saving for the treasure terrace and 2 days after the tales ended, i had 12 million coins, so it was time for change! xD hello diamondates and rushrooms!
    i usually make sure all my dragons are ATLEAST level 4, but right now a few new ones, out of storage and otherwise are hovering at 3 while i evolve some good earners to 7, and i think i have 2 super rares waiting to be evolved and traded (and hopefully will get a spell scroll or nether dust out of them)..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast