Page 102 of 174 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1736

Thread: New Battle Arena Tournament for Ninja

Rhino Keeper
    I've been stuck with Angel the whole day, I've used all my diamond hybrids and some of them twice.. This thing is getting really frustrating more that entertaining..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have decided not the buy the treasure as I am saving for a diamond as I don't seem to be able to breed one. Just passed the 1000 mark and still got a looooooong way to go😍
    Do the math as to how long it will take you to get to Diamond with or without buying the Treasure. I've been saving for diamond for a long time but have bought Treasure and Midas along the way first. When I did the math to see if I should buy Midas or not, it turned out that it was almost exactly the same number of days to get to 2,000 with or without him. The 800 you lose is offset by earning gold faster each day. And then after you have the Diamond, you have a daily source of gold you can use to speed up some of your breeding!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SamKanj View Post
    I've been stuck with Angel the whole day, I've used all my diamond hybrids and some of them twice.. This thing is getting really frustrating more that entertaining..
    I just took Angel out with Coral8 BBB!!!!!Yay

Farm Supplier
    Any suggestions on Atlantis? I beat it using Honeybee already but it seems it's making me battle it again and Honeybee lost this time. Any ideas?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebeautifi View Post
    Any suggestions on Atlantis? I beat it using Honeybee already but it seems it's making me battle it again and Honeybee lost this time. Any ideas?
    I took Atlantis out with Scorpion9 MMB.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Laughing really hard inside right now!!! Sent baby fire against Quetzal. Bashed him once. Did hardly anything. Though maybe I should try magic again, but thought "no". Going to follow sunnybabi! Bashed Quetzal again and took him out completely!!!!! Yeah!!!
    Thanks Sunnybabi! Maybe I should follow your moves more often!!!!
    Rofl, glad it worked this time!! Can't make that guarantee every time...

Anubis lvl 8 finished off Angel B+++! I'm getting closer to that Ninja dragon!!

Fashion Designer
    Defeated lvl 18 Leopard with lvl 10 Chocolate, BMM.

Currently stuck on Prism. Throwing babies out there, as my only 3 Diamond dragons are exhausted...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SamKanj View Post
    Do you have an Unicorn or Mercury? Those two should take care of Angel.

Executive Chef
    My last ten battles:

Eclipse - Anubis
    Infinity - crusader
    Atlantis - clockwork
    Angel - crusader
    Quetzal - forestfire
    Troll - tusker
    Leopard - mistmoth
    Prism - prism
    Naga - Cheshire
    Ninja - Atlantis