Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man's Best Mech - Levels 361 - 366 (Region 61)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Hi finnth! Long time, no see! I was wondering if you were still playing JM, and which island I'd have to check to find you "hanging out." Regarding the Jewel Mania | Bugs and Issues section of the forum, I'm not sure which thread you were trying to post in (that you said was locked.) I saw a couple locked threads, but if you can't find an open thread with a similar problem, you can always start your own. Name it something appropriate & descriptive, so others with similar issues can find it (something about "the jewels not filling in properly" or whatever.) I've had the same issue a couple times myself. But a force-close of JM and hard-restart of my phone seem to fix the problem. In fact, I do both on a regular basis, as a preventative measure. Sounds weird, but it seems to work pretty well. I've been playing the Jewel Mania Halloween version lately. Seems to work a little smoother for some reason...

Anyway, I'm glad to see you back here (been pretty quiet--kinda lonely, lol!)

Hi, Phaedrakiki! Yes, it's been a while I'm still playing, just not posting every levels, kind of busy with life and also I play DS which is breeding dragons that are so hard to get, lol. DS make to much new dragons that come out 2 per week, I got so much dragons to go after and breed, lol.

But I'm still here, though. Btw, I tried the Halloween version where you press the pumpkin and you get to play on different island, is that only 1 island with 6 levels? With S1- S6? Or there is more of that?
    I don't know, I play on Halloween version it didn't go smooth like you were talking, the jewels went down like there was a gap of time. I play on iPad with retina display that I just bought last year on thanksgiving, I don't know what version of my iPad, but that was the newest version at that time. So I play on regular jewel mania version now, lol.

Yes, I know about making new thread, I was just lazy to open new one, lol. I figured I could find one is open, but all was on specific levels and island, so I just make it easy and I put it in this thread. Lol.

I can see you're so way way up there.... Moving so fast! Maybe you're the highest player that already on those levels. Huge congrats to you. I need to run to catch you, lol.

I'll see you around

Farm Supplier
    I'm on level 361, and I've been there for a while now (but I'm grateful to not be on the fire levels of the previous island any more!! I can't imagine there's anyone that enjoys them...). I can get down to 9/12 but no further, and I still have the last lock and chain locked by the time runs out - very frustrating!

I'm hoping that by posting, I'll finally pass the level! It often happens that straight after complaining about a levels complete impossibility it magically becomes possible!

Hi Pastasplace! Oh, those fire levels of Crepe Cafe were tough (the whole island was pretty hard, actually--doomies and all 6 colors in play!) You're right, they weren't very fun. I hope your posting worked for you, and you were able to pass 361. I've seen lots of posts like that, where players post and then pass right away. Doesn't work for me as well, but then again--I post quite frequently. Best of luck to you! Wish I had some tips for 361, but I didn't take notes on it (I started writing little bits about levels sometimes, since I don't always post right away. But some islands, I get lazy, lol.)

Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    Hi, Phaedrakiki! Yes, it's been a while I'm still playing, just not posting every levels, kind of busy with life and also I play DS (...) I got so much dragons to go after and breed, lol.

(...) I tried the Halloween version where you press the pumpkin and you get to play on different island, is that only 1 island with 6 levels? With S1- S6? Or there is more of that? (...)it didn't go smooth like you were talking, the jewels went down like there was a gap of time. I play on iPad(...)

Huge congrats to you. I need to run to catch you, lol. (...)
    Hi Finnth, sorry I missed this! Not sure how I did that, though I have been a lot more busy myself lately. That's why I haven't tried DS myself--I'm afraid I'd get hooked and never get anything accomplished! It sounds fun and very addictive. (My sister is totally addicted to a different dragon game...)

It's funny, when you posted this, I didn't even know about the "special" Halloween island. It took me much longer to discover it, but it is the only one, as far as I can tell. The Halloween version has continued to work much better for me than the old one. I'm on an older iPhone, though...it may not be as good for iPads like yours--or other/newer devices (though you'd think the opposite would be true.)

Thanks for the congrats. It sure gets harder as you get above 400. I spend a minimum of 2 days per level, nowadays. Seems like every level is tough. The timed ones drive be batty, as usual. Take care, and see ya! Good luck and have fun...

Farm Supplier
    Finally managed to complete it just now! Seems like it took forever to get there.... My main problem was get enough matches to unlock the lock and chains. Just not enough of the required colour on the board. I don't even know how I managed it, just an awful lot of luck I think! Anyway, I got two stars for it, and it's not one I'll be returning to!

Thanks for the best wishes, and it's good to b forewarned that things get a lot more challenging around the 400 level!

I've been stuck on 364 for about two-three days. I can't seem to get past 6/9 except one time and I made it to 8/9. I was actually going to buy more moves because I'd been playing a while and getting nowhere and what happens - it won't let me buy! ugh! I got on here to see if anyone had posted any great tips. I've made it through some islands pretty easy and haven't been on the forums lately...

Rhino Keeper
    Sigh I have been stuck on 361 forever...seems never enough time..always few secs short

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12