Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
Hi finnth! Long time, no see! I was wondering if you were still playing JM, and which island I'd have to check to find you "hanging out." Regarding the Jewel Mania | Bugs and Issues section of the forum, I'm not sure which thread you were trying to post in (that you said was locked.) I saw a couple locked threads, but if you can't find an open thread with a similar problem, you can always start your own. Name it something appropriate & descriptive, so others with similar issues can find it (something about "the jewels not filling in properly" or whatever.) I've had the same issue a couple times myself. But a force-close of JM and hard-restart of my phone seem to fix the problem. In fact, I do both on a regular basis, as a preventative measure. Sounds weird, but it seems to work pretty well. I've been playing the Jewel Mania Halloween version lately. Seems to work a little smoother for some reason...

Anyway, I'm glad to see you back here (been pretty quiet--kinda lonely, lol!)

Hi, Phaedrakiki! Yes, it's been a while I'm still playing, just not posting every levels, kind of busy with life and also I play DS which is breeding dragons that are so hard to get, lol. DS make to much new dragons that come out 2 per week, I got so much dragons to go after and breed, lol.

But I'm still here, though. Btw, I tried the Halloween version where you press the pumpkin and you get to play on different island, is that only 1 island with 6 levels? With S1- S6? Or there is more of that?
I don't know, I play on Halloween version it didn't go smooth like you were talking, the jewels went down like there was a gap of time. I play on iPad with retina display that I just bought last year on thanksgiving, I don't know what version of my iPad, but that was the newest version at that time. So I play on regular jewel mania version now, lol.

Yes, I know about making new thread, I was just lazy to open new one, lol. I figured I could find one is open, but all was on specific levels and island, so I just make it easy and I put it in this thread. Lol.

I can see you're so way way up there.... Moving so fast! Maybe you're the highest player that already on those levels. Huge congrats to you. I need to run to catch you, lol.

I'll see you around