Thread: Can you delete the IOS profiles?

Can you delete the IOS profiles?

It seems most of my neighbors were IOS users. I used to receive 20 maps a day, and now only 2 a day since the IOS users can't play anymore. I have no way to know which ones they are and was hoping you would be able to delete the IOS accounts? You shut down the game for possibly more than half the players, so the least you could do is fully get rid of those accounts. Otherwise I just have to delete ALL of my neighbors and start adding new ones. I just hope that's NOT the case.

That would be a problem for the iOS players who switch to android and want their MS game back. I suggest keeping an eye on which neighbors clear. If they don't clear after a few days of being left messages and being full, it's probably time to delete them and move on (unless they left a vacation message or something).

I guess that is true...although I don't know why anyone would PREFER Android over IOS with all of the limitations Android games have. Especially if those people play any other IOS-only games. But I will just try to send messages and hope for responses. I play daily and sometimes won't read my wall for a week or more, so that may not work.

Rhino Keeper
    I would also appreciate if TeamLava could find a way to hide iOS users.

Nightclub Owner
    I've passed this along
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon136 View Post
    That would be a problem for the iOS players who switch to android and want their MS game back. I suggest keeping an eye on which neighbors clear. If they don't clear after a few days of being left messages and being full, it's probably time to delete them and move on (unless they left a vacation message or something).
    This is very true. We can't remove or hide these users. Should they decide to transfer in order to continue their games, they would be starting over again with zero neighbors. You can always post on their walls to see if you get a response.

If the IOS were to be hidden, their neighbors would not disappear. It would be beneficial to Android users if you hide the IOS accounts. You would not be deleting any accounts, but make them invisible to Androids..if that is even possible. That way the IOS users would still have all their neighbors, but only if they transfer to an Android device. I don't understand why that would be an issue..unless it is impossible to do, if course.

*of course