Thread: How are some users able to hit list, then attack from the same user?

New Resident

How are some users able to hit list, then attack from the same user?

Something's not right here, I was hit listed by a player, then attacked by the same player while on the list. Has there been a recent rule change?

Farm Supplier
    Could be two accounts with the same name (and controlled by the same player). The details should be different, however, if you open the soft links to view the profiles.

New Resident
    its because this person have more than 1 account. there some players have multi accounts. i'd been attacked and HL by the same person whom have more than 10 accounts.

Host(ess)
    I personally have a vampire (camping) and a zombie (fully armed) using the exact same name ... when someone gets too greedy and starts to farm my vampire, Ill hitlist them, grab a soft link and proceed to either farm them or hitlist them a few more times ... of course I leave links to my zombie account so they can donate more wins lol ... its quite a common tactic.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by lorddyson View Post
    Something's not right here, I was hit listed by a player, then attacked by the same player while on the list. Has there been a recent rule change?
    In direct answering- it is definitely possible to hitlist a person and then attack them off the hitlist. However, doing so has limitations. If Player A is at 73 health when Player B hitlists him, then Player B could potentially proceed to attack Player A, not from the hitlist, but by Player A's profile- but only until Player A has been taken down to under 27 health. From there, Player B, who placed Player A on hitlist, cannot **** or attack Player A anymore. When Player A has gone critical, Player B will be unable to attack him.

Player B, who placed the hitlist, is unable to attack Player A directly on the hitlist. But many players will use the little loophole to take Player A down to critical, before either letting another player **** their target, or switching to another account to **** the player themselves.