Thread: Halloween 2012

Rhino Keeper

Halloween 2012

I know I asked this question at some point, but I still keep seeing people and even neighbors who say they can redownload the Halloween version from their past purchased apps. I am on Android, is this feature only for IOS? Is there some type of settings or other way I can get this version to load? I love Halloween and just started playing last year, didn't realize they removed items, so I did not purchase any Halloween stuff! I desperately want some and with the way updates and things go these days, I'm afraid I won't get to decorate my store the way I'd love to!!!

Farm Supplier
    Google play doesn't have the Halloween version, Amazon does. Not sure is apps can come from Amazon for an android or not since I play on Kindle.

Rhino Keeper
    I already have it in my purchased apps, it lets me download it, I just can't get it to load, it keeps saying I need an internet connection, but I have one as I can open everything else all the time....

The Honorable Panda
    This is an older version of game. You can download from your past purchase, but since the version is outdated, you may experience issues while playing .
    To avoid any issues with your game, it is best to only play the most current version of the game.

Closing this thread since you already have a thread on this topic.

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...l=1#post727256
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request