Page 72 of 177 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aceblade View Post
    Beat Infinity with Scarecrow! Go figure lol
    Multiplicity of colours to confuse infiinity.
    A Dragon with 4 colours or more becomes a Diamond.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Guys, Infinity is ****ing me. I've been fighting him since this morning and have lost about 9 dragons--I've lost count. I'm running out of dragons and time, considering this is only level 23. I don't have a nest free till tomorrow morning to do the baby fire brigade, but starting tomorrow morning I'll be doing that. At least if I can get through round 25 I'll get the gold. I don't think I have any hope now of winning the whole thing.
    I used infinity BMM. if infinity lost, I would used my crusaders epic and cursader lvl 6 (my diamond is breeding). If all of them lost or you, I just would try any random dragon.

You have plenty of time. still over more than 3 days.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurry View Post
    Don't give up! There is time left.. Do you have any low level dragons that are disposable? A random baby mist or something? Just keep trying..
    I had a few babies, but they fell to the Infinity beast. Right now I'm just trying to figure out what I can use up that won't be needed to fight any of the upcoming non-diamond dragons while I wait to start the baby fire brigade in the morning.

Executive Chef
    MY infinity drama:

Infinity 10
    Phoenix 6
    Firestorm 10
    Crusader 10
    Eagle 10
    Queztal 10
    Diamond 6 (didnt try my epic cause is waiting to BE heal)
    Passion 1
    Firework 9

Just sell a diamond habitat to make room for red habitat to try the reds babies!!!!! Hope that work!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elwood99 View Post
    I used infinity BMM. if infinity lost, I would used my crusaders epic and cursader lvl 6 (my diamond is breeding). If all of them lost or you, I just would try any random dragon.

You have plenty of time. still over more than 3 days.
    Unfortunately, I don't have any diamonds, which is why I don't have plenty of time. All my dragons stink against level 16+ diamond opponents. I'll lose about an average of 10 dragons on each one, which is at least 10 hours on each one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't have any diamonds, which is why I don't have plenty of time. All my dragons stink against level 16+ diamond opponents. I'll lose about an average of 10 dragons on each one, which is at least 10 hours on each one.
    How much gold do you have? Can you use ultimate against those diamond pest?

Need help with Topaz (12).....I've already lotus (7), Air(10), Light (10), Night (10) to him already!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurry View Post
    Night 7 lost to Lightning.. This is going to be a long battle
    You are fighting a Pink/Yellow.
    Same colour as Kite.
    Yes color Black is best, Lotus, Onyx, DA.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    MY infinity drama:

Infinity 10
    Phoenix 6
    Firestorm 10
    Crusader 10
    Eagle 10
    Queztal 10
    Diamond 6 (didnt try my epic cause is waiting to BE heal)
    Passion 1
    Firework 9

Just sell a diamond habitat to make room for red habitat to try the reds babies!!!!! Hope that work!
    I suggest reusing those diamond and diamond hybrids once they are out of the healing spa. I have battled against Infinity many times - my favourite is the crusader.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elwood99 View Post
    How much gold do you have? Can you use ultimate against those diamond pest?
    I only have enough for two ultimate attacks since I just used up my stash on a Midas (to help me save up for a diamond as that's the only way I'll ever get one!!). I don't want to use any at this stage because there's no guarantee that it wouldn't be wasted if I couldn't get to the end.