Page 62 of 177 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Executive Chef
    How do I defeat Infinity since I don't hava a Diamond or their Hybids except Dark angel...should I go with Yellow/Red colors like eagle.scorpion, Phoenix, honeybee etc,.Thank you for the advices in advance.

Executive Chef
    Round 23 Phoenix Lv7 Lost battle against Infinity Lv16, attacks was BMM....not worked...may be try epic eagle,scorpion or honeybee....don't know how to defeat infinity..

Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Round 23 Phoenix Lv7 Lost battle against Infinity Lv16, attacks was BMM....not worked...may be try epic eagle,scorpion or honeybee....don't know how to defeat infinity..
    Infinity is incredibly hard to beat. Just tried the Phoenix cause I lost so many against him on the last tournament. Then I finished him with a simple Fire in the end. Maybe give that a try.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamville2013 View Post
    Infinity is incredibly hard to beat. Just tried the Phoenix cause I lost so many against him on the last tournament. Then I finished him with a simple Fire in the end. Maybe give that a try.
    Thanks I'll use my little Fire against Infinity,hope it worked,and may be I'll heal my Phoenix Lv7 and use attacks with BBB...last attacks was BMM.

Rhino Keeper
    Honeybee beat leviathan but now my game is processing

Rhino Keeper
    Oh... try epic Eagle against leviathan with attacks MB,someone win with this combo...Good Luck.
    Thanks this worked for me. My Epic Clown lost previously but using Epic Eagle, M+++B took out Leviathan.

Executive Chef
    Finally got leviathan with seabreeze M. Thanks to everyone who suggested it.

Executive Chef
    Thanks I'll use my little Fire against Infinity,hope it worked,and may be I'll heal my Phoenix Lv7 and use attacks with BBB...last attacks was BMM.
    Hate to say it, but I took out Infinity on the 2nd try with Firestorm (1). Last tournament took it out with fire (1). Keep at it if it doesn't work at first.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Finally got leviathan with seabreeze M. Thanks to everyone who suggested it.
    Great job! Worked well for me!

Beat samurai with epic kite! BM worked perfectly!