Page 173 of 177 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177 LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1764

Thread: Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Executive Chef
    Well we can still fight for the Gladiator Dragons.
    since we get the other Gladiator pearls.
    I just continued using the Little Fire n Forest 1.
    Just beat Snowflake with a Lvl 1 Forest !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Thanks! Before I go to school this morning [4.37pm now...Went to school in 7am] I faced Kaleido! I used Night Elf and I knew it won't work so I used Ultimate [30 Gold]
    This surely is a HARD tournament! I used 80 Gold overall (60 Gold for Ultimates,20 Gold for speeding the Battle timer,LOL)
    Good Luck next time!
    Almost as much gold as i spent! Oh well, at least we got the thing. :/ but it was really tough and hadn't i some gold stocked up i would have "died at the shore".
    Cngrats to everyone who got it, and for those who did not I am so sorry. It really isn't fair i think the worst part is this one had a timer of like five or six days and it REALLY REALLY should be seven days. Huggles to ya'll.
    Also, forgive my lack of participation but there's like a huge--ss festival in my mom's hometown (Feiras Novas! Woot) , so obviously i've been occupied since Thursday. ;p
    That meant less forum AND less time for the game. Really bad timong for me. :'(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    I must send you a gold to show some appreciation. will take it away from some regulars, they dont mind as they have plenty.
    Thanks that would be awesome. An no I will probably not get much compensation. Just bred a coral and went back to breeding for hunter/troll with my only green I have left (poison) got 20 hours but im sure it's a island! Can't catch a break on this game!!!

Fashion Designer
    Champion of this Tournament is... FOREST DRAGON! lol

Executive Chef
    My champion was lotus. He really pulled through for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianelady View Post
    Thanks that would be awesome. An no I will probably not get much compensation. Just bred a coral and went back to breeding for hunter/troll with my only green I have left (poison) got 20 hours but im sure it's a island! Can't catch a break on this game!!!
    Great have fun. I'm going for the Royal Dragon. Yellow Purple.
    Air/Magic or something. Every tournament I do get some nice dragons maybe it is easier at such times. I had a hunter, dawn tree, Kitsune, Leopard, Gold etc
    Now running out of habitats

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    My champion was lotus. He really pulled through for me.
    Yes it was basically the Pinks n the Blacks.
    But the little ones helped, Air 1, Forest 1, Fire 1. In fact I'm still using them die fights.
    20 more dragons to heal.

Executive Chef
    Using them for Fights against the Gladiator Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Almost as much gold as i spent! Oh well, at least we got the thing. :/ but it was really tough and hadn't i some gold stocked up i would have "died at the shore".
    Cngrats to everyone who got it, and for those who did not I am so sorry. It really isn't fair i think the worst part is this one had a timer of like five or six days and it REALLY REALLY should be seven days. Huggles to ya'll.
    Also, forgive my lack of participation but there's like a huge--ss festival in my mom's hometown (Feiras Novas! Woot) , so obviously i've been occupied since Thursday. ;p
    That meant less forum AND less time for the game. Really bad timong for me. :'(
    Yes we missed you, but see ya at the Next Fight. 7 days from now I think.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aceblade View Post
    Champion of this Tournament is... FOREST DRAGON! lol
    Yes Forest 1 helped me too.