Page 172 of 177 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1764

Thread: Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Rhino Keeper
    Now I'm left with 56 exhausted dragons, no gold, and no kaleido. Congrats to all the winners this was a really hard tournament

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nic1967 View Post
    No kaleido for me. I've been stuck on crusader since about 4am. I don't have any time left. I'm angry because I got so close! I fought like heck for it but to no avail.
    Ah that is so sad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianelady View Post
    Now I'm left with 56 exhausted dragons, no gold, and no kaleido. Congrats to all the winners this was a really hard tournament
    Wow ! that is too much.
    Sorry about that, hope the system has some way of compensating you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    After speeding up like...uh...i have no idea, perhaps six or more battles to fight kaleido, I GAVE UP ON THE DARN THING and just threw 30 pieces of gold to its face. Knocked its teeth right out and shrunk into to baby size. In my storage now. It's going to look so BEAUTIFUL when it's epic so I DUN EVEN CARE that i spent like over 100 gold.
    [strike]i'm lying. I'm crying on the inside. Oh well, at least i partied hard these last 3 days[/strike]

Also happy about my totally unexpected new additions: kitsune and summer. omg two new super rares. I am bursting at the seams about kitsune xD
    Congrats. well done

Executive Chef
    Wow spent 30 gold to beat crusader then I can't beat kaleido. Threw my newly healed lotus into fight and lost again. No gold. I am SO MAD. I won't spend gold to battle again I don't buy gold so spending 30 on crusader was painful. Ugh. So mad. Can't believe I couldn't win this
    Wow a real disaster.
    I too only had 30 gold, and used it on Helios. Luckily the next two fights I walked through easily.
    Hope you breed a few Super rares, to compensate.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    I admire those who do not have much dragons and still put up a good fight.
    Yes you just have to level up.
    not that, i need diamonds...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dracoonic View Post
    not that, i need diamonds...
    Yes the Diamond Breeds are useful.

This fight I did not use any Diamonds but I had a lot of other good dragons to help. Main colours needed was Black and Pink.
    Still against Helios I used the ultimate, saving my Diamonds for last two.

Executive Chef
    I must send you a gold to show some appreciation. will take it away from some regulars, they dont mind as they have plenty.

That is really unfair if the game would let me I'd give you mine!

Thanks! Before I go to school this morning [4.37pm now...Went to school in 7am] I faced Kaleido! I used Night Elf and I knew it won't work so I used Ultimate [30 Gold]
    This surely is a HARD tournament! I used 80 Gold overall (60 Gold for Ultimates,20 Gold for speeding the Battle timer,LOL)
    Good Luck next time!