Page 169 of 177 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1764

Thread: Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vaibhav11 View Post
    Finally won keliedo too..
    This time i was just playing battle without any expectation! 37 dragons were still to be healed when it started and My shceduals were busy! I couldnt even awake at nights like i used to do for past battle tourney.. (Still remember that every hour alarms at night, LOL) but still i dnt know how but i managed to win!
    At 23 hrs countdown i was facing DA . And finished at 2:23:00 countdown! So u never know what u can get! Now i really belive in trying and trying!
    Nice feeling to won it without diamond!

Got two new dragons for the first time as well! Kitsune and laserlight!

Hopr u guys enjoyed too.. I missed that forum disscusion excitement and all this time! Regular players like sumercarefree, sunkalito, kami365, sunnybabi1986, sand missed all of fun!
    Great. well done.

Won my prize finally after sacrificing my Lotus, night, sapphire.... Managed to won Kaleido over with Mask level 9.... Was planting apples for raising my Mask to level 9 like crazy over weekend.... It pays me back with a great finale victory...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    B]Round 30 epic Dark Angel beat Kaleido Lv 20[/B], attacks, B++B, first bash hit was critical, Kaleido almost fell down...New egg on my nest...I would like to thank you specially kareichan ,doublescream, Evalia & SAND.... I also would like to thank you to Sumercarefree, sunnybabi, cakeandpie with so many other forum friend's advice to help us to won this really tough tournament of the year so far...this tournamnt I never used even single piece of Gold to speed up the battle time or Ultimate attacks....

I did finished first 20 round quite fast like others than I change my pace a bit slow for upcoming battles..more focus on forum to get the best available options for winning fights.,my current dragons inguries are 12 not including those dragons which I healed in last 6 days....I think my total injuries was +20 or so.,thats not too bad tho.

At last thank you everyone and Good Luck for remaining friends to win this tournament before time ends.....See you all in the next tournament.Good Night.
    congrats.
    This tournament needed a lot of Black and Pink Dragons.
    Next tournament they will give us the Ice Dragons. No clue whatsoever how to beat them.
    I got a Snowflake in my Arena and I am not risking any good dragons. I use the leftover dragons from the Kalei Tournament, little Air, Forest, Fire etc.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingdragonpalace View Post
    Won my prize finally after sacrificing my Lotus, night, sapphire.... Managed to won Kaleido over with Mask level 9.... Was planting apples for raising my Mask to level 9 like crazy over weekend.... It pays me back with a great finale victory...
    Good I used a level 9 Night Elf too, for Kalei Dragon

Executive Chef
    Round 30 epic Dark Angel beat Kaleido Lv 20, attacks, B++B, first bash hit was critical, Kaleido almost fell down...New egg on my nest...I would like to thank you specially kareichan ,doublescream, Evalia & SAND.... I also would like to thank you to Sumercarefree, sunnybabi, cakeandpie with so many other forum friend's advice to help us to won this really tough tournament of the year so far...this tournamnt I never used even single piece of Gold to speed up the battle time or Ultimate attacks....

I did finished first 20 round quite fast like others than I change my pace a bit slow for upcoming battles..more focus on forum to get the best available options for winning fights.,my current dragons inguries are 12 not including those dragons which I healed in last 6 days....I think my total injuries was +20 or so.,thats not too bad tho.

At last thank you everyone and Good Luck for remaining friends to win this tournament before time ends.....See you all in the next tournament.Good Night.

Have to really thanks all of you here for sharing your victory and success, a lot really have work well for me...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingdragonpalace View Post
    Have to really thanks all of you here for sharing your victory and success, a lot really have work well for me...
    Yes just keep on Dancing !
    I hope TL gives us at least 10 days before offering us another one. Hope it is a Champion Fighter or the Avatar !

Executive Chef
    At the Phoenix Tournament a few almost made it and were in rounds 28 or 29.
    Hope it does not happen this time.
    I remember some spent as much as 400 gold, now that is crazy.

Executive Chef
    FINALLY WIN KALEIDO IN MY SECOND ACCOUNT, WOOOOOPIIIIE !!!!!

After giving up helios I use ultimate, speed up and fought crusader and lost (seabreeze 6), then I fell asleep, and woke up the tournament was 2:35 min to end, I decide to give fire 1 I try, use MMM couldnt believe that crusader was defeated, decide to speed up fight (to make sure kaleido was getting next) than use my epic lotus, but .... It lost... So I wait 30min, and speed up again, decide to take my newly healed yin yang level 6, and???? He lost, OMG ?? Decide to speed up again and use my level 6 moon, (my only black hybrid still standing) I use MM and ??? Finally defeat kaleido!!!!! (clock was 1:42 min to the tournament end). In the end this Walter hardest tournament ever but Im so happy that I won, despite having 64 dragons to heal, I finally will BE able to sleep. Thank god!!!!

Good luck for those who still fighting!!!!

I just defeated Kaleido but the egg doesnt show up in my storage. Whats going on?