Page 167 of 177 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1764

Thread: Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Executive Chef
    Round 29 Epic Dark Angel beat Crusader Lv20, attacks was BM++, it was nerve taking battle...I want badly win this battle...So many thanks to sunnybabi1986 & Sumercarefree for your advices....now move on to finale round,,..So tell me what should I try with Keleido....Thank you again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Round 29 Epic Dark Angel beat Crusader Lv20, attacks was BM++, it was nerve taking battle...I want badly win this battle...So many thanks to sunnybabi1986 & Sumercarefree for your advices....now move on to finale round,,..So tell me what should I try with Keleido....Thank you again.
    Good.
    DA again. or NIght Elf. Sea Breeze.
    This should be easier.

Executive Chef
    This tournament has generally turned to be more of a lottery and luck apart from guessing the right colors.
    The difference between a "Bash" n a "Magic" has not been explained, and same combination using similar Dragons does not give the same result.
    We have to be careful as a losing trend can cost us 20 Dragons at times.

Executive Chef
    Battle with Kaleido which dragons should I use first.. epic DA, epic Lotus, epic Yin Yang, NightElf Lv9, epic fairytale, BB, Virtue, Chocolate, Tiny, Blackswan, Lightning, Naga, Origami, Cosmic & gemstone. final advice of the tournament...Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Blacks are best, like Dark Angel, Jade, Lotus, Troll, etc. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Good.
    DA again. or NIght Elf. Sea Breeze.
    This should be easier.
    ok Sumercarefree, going with DA, NightElf & Seabreeze...Thank you so much....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Blacks are best, like Dark Angel, Jade, Lotus, Troll, etc. Good luck!
    Thanks cakeandpie,yes absolutely I'll go with DA....than NightElf & Seabreeze...

Thanks everyone for the advice on this tournament. I don't think I would have won without it. But..... Thank goodness it's over!!! Good luck in the last 3 hrs. Hope everyone wins!

Executive Chef
    DA has black and also a Diamond Breed.
    Afterall this is the last fight, so use the best.

How much time is left ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Both mermaid and ethereal lost. Whoop dee frickin' doo!! Used an ultimate attack. That was one of the worst oponents i've EVER EVER FACED ever. Ughhhhhhsshsbshsbhshsh!!! //rage
    moving on. Ugh, so much wasted gold.
    Well, night elf waddled up my gold (with the ultimate attacks AND the speedings I did) and exhausted a bunch of dragons, but against Helios it only took me two tries (my crusader tried and failed, but diamond nailed it) and then crusader went down with a single bash from my diamond. THAT was a surprise, after that naughty night elf.
    Now onto kaleido...less than 3 hours left. :/ lotus lost. Lulz. I'll see how Big Bad fares next.