Page 165 of 177 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1764

Thread: Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    I threw a baby Firestorm (lvl 1) at Helios and managed to defeat it after losing 11 of my top dragons, go figure...just try anything. Preferably babies so you don't have a waiting line at the healing spa. Good Luck!!
    Yes it is quite a Baby Miracle.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Congrats to all winners.
    I now need 1 week to heal the wounded.
    I have 49 exhausted dragons, plus the one in the healing spring. That's over 16 days to heal them all, and that's if I don't do any battles for morningstars at all for 16 days so that I don't exhaust more. I still have exhausted dragons from the Phoenix tournament because there was never enough time to heal them all. I sure hope they don't do another tournament anytime soon!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    I have 49 exhausted dragons, plus the one in the healing spring. That's over 16 days to heal them all, and that's if I don't do any battles for morningstars at all for 16 days so that I don't exhaust more. I still have exhausted dragons from the Phoenix tournament because there was never enough time to heal them all. I sure hope they don't do another tournament anytime soon!
    ^^^ YES!!! I still have dragons from the Phoenix tournament healing as well...I'm ready for a month long break from these tournaments!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Wow that is quite a handful.
    some dragons I will just sell them because I have too many of them and too much gems of the same kind.
    Last tournament I used the Ultimate twice to save on healing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    ^^^ YES!!! I still have dragons from the Phoenix tournament healing as well...I'm ready for a month long break from these tournaments!!
    Next TL will introduce a Hospital for 1500 Gold, so we can heal 3 Dragons at one go.

Fashion Designer
    Next TL will introduce a Hospital for 1500 Gold, so we can heal 3 Dragons at one go.
    Nooo!!! Don't give them ideas, I can't afford that!!! ROFL

Executive Chef
    Is your DA healed yet ???? use it. or try something BLue

29.- Crusader (20) - U - use: Yellow, Blue, Stone, Diamond avoid: Green, Dino, Zodiac, Gold, Gemstone
    Thanks Sumercarefree, yes DA is ready to fight or may be I'll try Seabreeze,because last battle use Air Lv1 lost narrowly with Crusader,so probably my battle arena need yellow element to beat Crusader...What do you think of my theory..

Rhino Keeper
    Finally finished the tournament, had to use Ultimate for last 2 rounds, now have 32 dragons to heal.

Executive Chef
    Oh...really...so we all must saves Gold for that Hospital....idea is ok but really very very expensive,..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Thanks Sumercarefree, yes DA is ready to fight or may be I'll try Seabreeze,because last battle use Air Lv1 lost narrowly with Crusader,so probably my battle arena need yellow element to beat Crusader...What do you think of my theory..
    I would personally go with DA first...Diamond really is your best bet against Diamond, highest odds of winning