Page 163 of 177 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1764

Thread: Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Farm Supplier
    Finished the tourney .. Cut close this time.. Used ultimate only once - against Naga.. Dark Angel k/o'ed Kaleido for me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianelady View Post
    I think this will be first tournament I played that I don't win. I'm in kaleido but can't beat him and have 46 exhausted dragons. I don't have sapphire either. Really sucks!! I wish I wish I had 30 gold.....

Do you have any of the gemstone dragons? Pearl worked for me. Emerald for someone else. Something about them that is defeating the brat. If you don't have four gold to skip, throw anything at it until the last moment. See if someone will gift you gold to help skip a little quicker.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ronjace007 View Post
    Everytime I fight a black dragon, I use my luck dragon level 1.. Don't know why but tried and tested, he was my hero for this tournament.. I'm on my last 3 battles now.. Beginning to panic.. But I know I can make it.. Any help with Helios guys by the way?
    Angel level 9 beat it with one bash this account, in my other account just use ultimate try a couple dragons but nothing worked so give up, now waiting to fight crusader.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by giantcookie View Post
    Finished the tourney .. Cut close this time.. Used ultimate only once - against Naga.. Dark Angel k/o'ed Kaleido for me
    Hello, any suggestion for the final 3? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Lightning was a loser against Helios.. Dunno what to use next... Last 4 hours.. Last 4 battles... Luck where are you?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    FINALLY! Kaleido was a real pain in the neck, making me try ten times (even beating my Lotus three times!), but...

30. Kaleido beaten by Sapphire BBB

Good luck to all those still battling!!

Hello! Any help for the final 3... Lost to Helios 3 times now, lost all my pinks... Including lightning.. Thanks...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ronjace007 View Post
    Hi, been playing silently this time.. Was still reading your recommendations, and were winning some and losing a lot still.. I still believe luck is a real part of this game.. Any suggestion for Helios? Thanks...
    Black color or Lightning But did not work for me too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Wow. They really want you to use Gold.
    I got it first try with Night Elf 9. Just following what others used.
    I don't have night elf Sure wish I did right now, though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Black color or Lightning But did not work for me too.
    Just lost lightning.. I can't go on experiment anymore with the 4 hours left.. Like the last tournament I'm stuck on the 28th battle... Waaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by giantcookie View Post
    Good well done