Page 161 of 177 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1764

Thread: Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Quote Originally Posted by ufooo View Post
    Still stuck in night elf, time running out

Did you try Mermaid on Night Elf? That's who I used to defeat it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bumblez08 View Post
    It's SO annoying when you beat a dragon, especially round 28 and have to do it over again then lose.... why does it not remember you already defeated that dragon!?
    same with me I am stuck with Crusader, I have one on the third battle and again I am facing Crusader, not won so far, having 26 Dragons to heal, will try another time and then go for Ultimate This tournament is really very difficult.

****ed Kaleido with Saphire 10, BM

Ugh, I'm not sure I'll be able to finish the tournament... Stuck on Dark Angel. He's costing me all my still healthy dragons. Even tried the Tropic Dragon to no avail. Fruitfuls, Wild, Fuzzy, Pegasus, Emerald, Scarecrow, Forest, Elf all lost. May try fire next, but I'm not holding my breath. I have just enough gold to speed it up a couple times and use one ultimate. If anyone has any tips, please let me know!

Fashion Designer
    Kaleido is being difficult with me. I've lost Lotus, Bat, Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, and Cheshire so far...trying Lightning next then Yin Yang when she comes out of the healing spa...if they don't come through, it'll be Ultimate for me...hope I don't have to, though, using up that much gold will set me back trying to get the Treasure dragon...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rrr666999 View Post
    same with me I am stuck with Crusader, I have one on the third battle and again I am facing Crusader, not won so far, having 26 Dragons to heal, will try another time and then go for Ultimate This tournament is really very difficult.
    Its crazy. Crusader I used Fire10. Even Fire 1, is enough when want to let you win.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    Kaleido is being difficult with me. I've lost Lotus, Bat, Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, and Cheshire so far...trying Lightning next then Yin Yang when she comes out of the healing spa...if they don't come through, it'll be Ultimate for me...hope I don't have to, though, using up that much gold will set me back trying to get the Treasure dragon...
    Wow. They really want you to use Gold.
    I got it first try with Night Elf 9. Just following what others used.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike View Post
    ****ed Kaleido with Saphire 10, BM
    Congrats ! NOw you can sleep well.
    Make sure the system does not roll back.

Rhino Keeper
    I think this will be first tournament I played that I don't win. I'm in kaleido but can't beat him and have 46 exhausted dragons. I don't have sapphire either. Really sucks!! I wish I wish I had 30 gold.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ufooo View Post
    Still stuck in night elf, time running out
    Wonder how come, Atlantis 10 worked for me against a Night Elf.
    Some use Eclipse.