Page 155 of 177 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1764

Thread: Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BusyBee67 View Post
    Just about to fight lightening, only black I have is lvl 8 night, any suggestions pls
    I beat Lightening with Landworm 10 BMB after losing Lotus, Gemstone and Night to it.

Farm Supplier
    Just about to fight lightening, only black I have is lvl 8 night, any suggestions pls
    I just realised got to fight infinity first and no diamond HELP!!!

Farm Supplier
    Thanks but just found I gotta fight infinity first

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    I'm on Round 29 with Crusader just lost epic Fire,...will try little fire against Crusader..hope it worked..
    It's all about luck.... On one game lvl 2 genie took out crusader first go for me, now on my iphone I have used epic fire, mercury twice and lots of babies and nothing is working

Executive Chef
    I have regretfully decided to give up on this tournament as I no longer have enough time to win 5 rounds. I could have used gold for ultimates but I am trying to save for a diamond dragon which I have never managed to breed so have had to accept that I am not going to win this dragon. I have yet to win a tournament but I have really enjoyed coming on this forum and really am grateful to everyone for all their tips, advice and for posting their wins and loses. Well done to everyone who won and good luck to all of you still trying. See you all on the next tournament.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingdragonpalace View Post
    Taken down night elf with Atlantis one magic.... Proceeding... Not sure if have time for fire and forest babies for helios and crusader. Can advise if those people who uses baby will speed up battle waiting time using 4 gold bars. If so will it increase the chance of winning by not waiting for one hour for each battle?
    I usually wait half hour and pay 2 gold to speed up

Farm Supplier
    I just realised got to fight infinity first and no diamond HELP!!!
    I beat Infinity with Fire 1 BMM. Baby brigade to the rescue!

After sacrificing half my babies to Night Elf, fianlly had to use gold. Never had to do that before in the tourneys. Just beat Helios on 1st try with lvl 8 Crusader, MB++. 11 hrs to finish this & not many healthy babies left.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingsnickerdoodle View Post
    After sacrificing half my babies to Night Elf, fianlly had to use gold. Never had to do that before in the tourneys. Just beat Helios on 1st try with lvl 8 Crusader, MB++. 11 hrs to finish this & not many healthy babies left.
    I'm pondering using gold on nightelf too. I've alreadysped up like four battles against it and keep losing, no matterwhat i throw at the thing. I'm seriously desperate -.-

I've never had as much trouble beating anything as the trouble I had with night elf. That's why I finally caved & used ultimate, not that I have that much gold to throw away!