Page 154 of 177 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1764

Thread: Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Fashion Designer
    Yeah I will stop too! I won the other two. But this tournement is ****ing my dragons ( well not really) but it was fun to be a part of it! Good bye and good night!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    As I wrote down...It says Night Elf or any Black dragons! Also try other elements that are weak with Pink! [Treasure,Fairytale,Gemstone]
    Going to sleep now! I hope to win the Kaleido Dragon! My brother still stuck on Topaz and nothing to do bout it! Lol

Thanks for the reply, I don't have night elf, all my black dragons were in the healing already, Kaleido sent them there, lol. Illusion, deep, bat, night. Just now I tried emerald, didn't work either. I still got the time, I'll wait lotus after healing, it's gonna be the 4th time he's battling Kaleido.

For topaz I used DA, other account used cosmic (previous battle). This time used eclipse. My neighbor used sunrise, good luck.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    I won't make it on this account as I'm stuck on goblin with no time left, with no gold and no chances to Take to switch over to android for gold. I wish I hadnt been so arrogant and took my time to play the first couple of days, thinking it will be a breeze. Oh well!

Got this heathen on my main account after about nine losses. Pearl did about 98% damage with magic. This thing has beaten diamond, Anubis, pearl, lotus, bat, deep, Kirsune, origami, etc. I've now about 55 dragons to heal. 55! That's more than the last two matches combined.

Have you try mistmoth? It worked on my both account, good luck.

Farm Supplier
    Woohoo!!! After 25 battles with Crusader, finally took him down with Winter 1 MBB. Lost so many blue and/or yellow dragons in the process...
    After all that, took out Kaleidoscope with Lotus 10 MMB on the first try This tournament was so much harder than Phoenix or Ethereal for me. Many thanks to all those on this forum that dispensed advice so freely.

Rhino Keeper
    Taken down infinity with level 1 fire and dark angel with level 1 forest, now facing naga and had lost my lotus x3 , emerald, gemstone, night, pearl, any more suggestion for naga guys ? I think i'm lack of time

Executive Chef
    UGHHHH I AM SO STUCK! Darn night elf has taken out my saturn, my dawntree, my pegasus and fuzzy,and anything else i throw at it. I actually even forgot to keep tabs. I'm sick of this. Ater being stuck on stainglass for like eight rounds this is really NOT helping me out. Beginning to fear i'll not make it past this dreadful creature.
    How many hours left, anyone can tell me please?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    UGHHHH I AM SO STUCK! Darn night elf has taken out my saturn, my dawntree, my pegasus and fuzzy,and anything else i throw at it. I actually even forgot to keep tabs. I'm sick of this. Ater being stuck on stainglass for like eight rounds this is really NOT helping me out. Beginning to fear i'll not make it past this dreadful creature.
    How many hours left, anyone can tell me please?
    Ah, forgot rainbow. If i'm not mistaken rainbow and saturn actually fought it twice, so yeah. THAT MANY ROUNDS stuck on this blasted thing. I can't even believe it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Ah, forgot rainbow. If i'm not mistaken rainbow and saturn actually fought it twice, so yeah. THAT MANY ROUNDS stuck on this blasted thing. I can't even believe it.
    Nevermind, timer is back. Sucks that i'll be too busy to be able to make full use of the twelve remaining hours.

Farm Supplier
    Just about to fight lightening, only black I have is lvl 8 night, any suggestions pls

Host(ess)
    Once again, got royally screwed by the sync issue! I paid 30 gold to Ultimate Attack Helios because he ****ed everything I had yesterday! Go back to battle Crusader finally, and that demon Helios is back!! I SPENT 30 GOLD ON HIM!!!! Ugh!!!!! Suggestions for Helios? Help!!