Page 153 of 177 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1764

Thread: Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Rhino Keeper
    YeeHaw!!!!!!! Took out Kaleido first attempt, Lotus Lvl 3 M+++.

I'm so excited. Finally finished a tournament. Good luck to everyone still battling!!

Banned
    I won't make it on this account as I'm stuck on goblin with no time left, with no gold and no chances to Take to switch over to android for gold. I wish I hadnt been so arrogant and took my time to play the first couple of days, thinking it will be a breeze. Oh well!

Got this heathen on my main account after about nine losses. Pearl did about 98% damage with magic. This thing has beaten diamond, Anubis, pearl, lotus, bat, deep, Kirsune, origami, etc. I've now about 55 dragons to heal. 55! That's more than the last two matches combined.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmaker1121 View Post
    YES! I got it! Finally! For the second time. I'm not bitter, I'm just glad it "took" this time. =P

This time Emerald beat Kaleido with MBB - Bash doing by far the most damage. Best of luck to everyone who's still working on it! I am off to start healing a very, very long queue of dragons.
    Happy for you magic maker!!

Executive Chef
    I just beat Helios with baby fire. First attempt failed with BMM. sold him, bought another. MMM did it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Finally won my kaleido dragon so happy it's on nest beat kaleido with lvl quartz BBM I was thought that I were use ultimate attack but after bb 30% power left so I think that if I use magic then I take risk and won the battle
    Thanx for everyone who post their posobilities thanx for help all of u gud luck!
    Great job buttabdullah!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    By the way, has anybody else's battle cost changed from 2500 to 3000? Mine is still 2500 but my friends changed half-way thru the tournament.
    My battles cost 5000 :/

Executive Chef
    Good job kwhales!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    YeeHaw!!!!!!! Took out Kaleido first attempt, Lotus Lvl 3 M+++.

I'm so excited. Finally finished a tournament. Good luck to everyone still battling!!
    Congrats!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianelady View Post
    Well... Got tired of crusader and used ultimate with the gold I've even rewarded for playing farm story 2. First time I've ever used ultimate through these tournaments. Scared I won't win kaleido though
    Good luck! Use Black, pink, cosmic, zodiac, Fairytale or gemstones.
    Night elf, Unicorn, Cosmic, Wild, Lightning, Mask, Lotus have beaten it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    I won't make it on this account as I'm stuck on goblin with no time left, with no gold and no chances to Take to switch over to android for gold. I wish I hadnt been so arrogant and took my time to play the first couple of days, thinking it will be a breeze. Oh well!

Got this heathen on my main account after about nine losses. Pearl did about 98% damage with magic. This thing has beaten diamond, Anubis, pearl, lotus, bat, deep, Kirsune, origami, etc. I've now about 55 dragons to heal. 55! That's more than the last two matches combined.
    Independence, Dream, leopard, scorpion, Water, Wizard, Ethereal, Ying yang, Leviathan, Athletic, Island, Water, Wizard have all beaten him. Good luck!