Page 159 of 177 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1764

Thread: Battle Arena Tournament for the Kaleido Dragon LIMITED[iOS]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by macyle View Post
    Beat crusader with level 9 diamond. One magic hit did it in!
    Night Elf for last one.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    I feel that I just have to express my disappointment in this tournament. I don't mind a difficult challenge. That is the game. I understand that a lot of DragonStory (and other games by TeamLava) are built on random "spins" of the percentage "wheel" in the program. I can accept that if there is SOME semblance of order to it, not just total randomized "luck". But it seems that recently so many things done in the game have been set to total random selection. Quests and their results are 100% random. And now this tournament has the percentages of "win/loss" so randomized as to virtually lose what little "s****" there was in the play. There is little to "work towards", little use in selecting opponents, planning future bouts to reserve opponents the future, using any s**** or strategy towards the "win". Nothing much matters, nothing much affects outcome. The "baby-fire and mini-forest brigades are testament to this random program.

Please, return some "s****" play to the game. That is where the fun is. Make it hard, if you wish, but give us a GAME, not just a random wheel to spin.
    I agree with you. I can not win a battle. had to use gold twice so far and running out of time will have to use more to get this dragon. I have too much invested to let it go by. I think it gets harder as more people finish.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    I feel that I just have to express my disappointment in this tournament. I don't mind a difficult challenge. That is the game. I understand that a lot of DragonStory (and other games by TeamLava) are built on random "spins" of the percentage "wheel" in the program. I can accept that if there is SOME semblance of order to it, not just total randomized "luck". But it seems that recently so many things done in the game have been set to total random selection. Quests and their results are 100% random. And now this tournament has the percentages of "win/loss" so randomized as to virtually lose what little "s****" there was in the play. There is little to "work towards", little use in selecting opponents, planning future bouts to reserve opponents the future, using any s**** or strategy towards the "win". Nothing much matters, nothing much affects outcome. The "baby-fire and mini-forest brigades are testament to this random program.

Please, return some "s****" play to the game. That is where the fun is. Make it hard, if you wish, but give us a GAME, not just a random wheel to spin.
    I agree with you, I am stuck on Crusader for more then a day and still could not defeat it I used all epics and diamonds no use. Still trying to defeat Crusader.

Farm Supplier
    YES just took out night elf with lvl 10 Hypnos BM, now onto Helios

Farm Supplier
    I've tried all of the dragons you guys suggested for Kaleido but nothing didn't work, I haven't tried any diamond yet though. Do you guys think I should use them ?

Farm Supplier
    NVM I just beat it with Epic Angel with MB+++. Just wanna thank you guys for giving me information how to get them and how to beat each of the dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Finally I won the tournament. The first 24 rounds went fairly smooth thanks to all of the help found on this site. I have no diamond or hybrids. At the end of round 24 I had only lost 7 dragons. In round 25, Dark Angel took out 4 of my Epics before being beaten by baby fire, then the game reset and I had to fight Dark Angel again, this time loosing 19 baby brigade before giving in and using Ultimate. Naga and Night Elf both fell to Ying Yang on the first try. Helios gave me a rough time, taking out 6 dragons before I gave in (worried about time) and used Ultimate again. Crusader and Kaleido were both taken down by the baby brigades within a few rounds.
    Thanks to everyone that helped with such wonderful information. The expertise on this site helped me and I am sure many fight this tournment. Without your help most of us would still be fighting the first rounds.
    My Kaleido egg is on the nest and my Leviathan is being crafted! Now to heal................................

Thanks again for all of the help!

Farm Supplier
    [QUOTE=rrr666999;734553]I agree with you, I am stuck on Crusader for more then a day and still could not defeat it I used all epics and diamonds no use. Still trying to defeat Crusader.[/QUote

Time is running out and had to use gold for Helios. I figure I have time to do 3 battles with speed up, for each of the two that are left. Maybe I'll get lucky, not!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trescake16 View Post
    I've tried all of the dragons you guys suggested for Kaleido but nothing didn't work, I haven't tried any diamond yet though. Do you guys think I should use them ?
    Yes, time is running out.

Executive Chef
    It seems that after using Ultimate on Helios, the last two becomes quite easy.
    I only had 30 Gold n had to make a decision.
    Lucky it worked.