Thread: Corrupted Nether Portal

Banned

Corrupted Nether Portal

Why does the Nether Portal has corrupted data? Some islands have a waiting time until level 1000 to unlock the Nether Portal. In other islands, the game will crash as soon as they place it in the island. But why does that happen when you try to unlock it?! It normally says 'LOCKED BY GOAL' but it has corrupted data when you try to load new information from another byte. I need serious help!

Executive Chef
    The nether portal was a decoration only obtainable through a goal LAST YEAR during the Olympic Games: we had to breed the athletic dragon (when it first came out, haha) and after we'd bred it, we would be able to purchase the decoration.
    For those whose games only started after the Olympics, the decoration is not available, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    The nether portal was a decoration only obtainable through a goal LAST YEAR during the Olympic Games: we had to breed the athletic dragon (when it first came out, haha) and after we'd bred it, we would be able to purchase the decoration.
    For those whose games only started after the Olympics, the decoration is not available, sorry!
    I hope the decoration will return for purchase very soon!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    I hope the decoration will return for purchase very soon!
    I also want a Nether Portal!

The Honorable Panda
    Level 1000 on locked items is just a placement holder. It is not possible to unlock this since the goal is now gone from the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request