Thread: Bug report: Issue with moving the cashier and getting a lot of broken hearts

Bug report: Issue with moving the cashier and getting a lot of broken hearts

Hi everyone,

I noticed that once I moved around some things in my store, all these people were coming in, going into the dressing rooms or standing in front of a mirror, and immediately leaving with a broken heart over their head. There is no icon to show waiting for a mirror, waiting for dressing room, nothing. I removed all the things on the floor except a few racks and that didn't help.

What it was, was I moved the cash register out of it's original place. Once I googled a picture of what it originally looked like, I moved it back and the issue was resolved.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
    Version of game: 1.5.6.2

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Glad to hear this has been resolved. Please note that if your customers don't have a clear path to the cash register, dressings rooms, door and etc. they will have broken hearts and will leave.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Glad to hear this has been resolved. Please note that if your customers don't have a clear path to the cash register, dressings rooms, door and etc. they will have broken hearts and will leave.
    The issue is not resolved, why would moving the cashier do that? That is a bug in the game. The paths were clear and nothing was in the way, the only difference was I had moved it to the original spot where the game initially had it.

Not resolved overall* I fixed it in my game but it shouldn't be doing that should it/

Executive Chef
    it's an ancient bug in android version, these never get fixed. see broken hearts club thread...