Thread: No Mithril crafting available

Wink No Mithril crafting available

Oh please please don't tell me I have to upgrade to regular castle story (green/blue) I like the pink and the additional quest in the Valentine's story edition!

I can't upgrade my deep mines because I have no option for crafting mithril in the forge. This seems to be making my quest for the diamond, (a deep mine drop) to finish the dragon, unattainable.
    IOS iPhone 5 - 6.1.4 (10B350)
    Castle Story 1.1.3 (Valentine's Day edition)
    Is this a bug?
    Thanks!

I can't craft mithril either and it never drops from the deep mine. When does crafting it become possible?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbluebmw View Post
    I can't craft mithril either and it never drops from the deep mine. When does crafting it become possible?
    You need to have collected the 4th shard from the Tablet of Tabernum, and done the goal related to it. Then it shold show up in your magic forge. My deep mines are level 2 and recently I have definitely received a few mithril from them. Jewelers trade is another way of getting mithril.

Thanks, I think I need one more shard.
    I had occasional mithril drops in the past, but not in quite some time now. A little frustrating as the enchanted mithril bars is the only thing left for me to do on the enchanted minerals goal.

Executive Chef
    Same for me, I got my mithril via the jewelers trade, which can be hit and miss. Then soon after I no longer needed mithril I got that last shard but now I already have 6 mithril from deep mines so haven't needed the last shard after all.

Rhino Keeper
    Woo, you will need more than 6 mithrils down the road!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Woo, you will need more than 6 mithrils down the road!
    Oh most likely in future updates, though I am not sure there are any currently known goals I still need them for? I got the 10 for the whisperweight net and the 10 for the mithril bars. Oh I do know I will need 10 to upgrade a deep mine, but not sure I want to do that yet. Have I missed something?