Hi, I've been going back to get 3 stars on some of the earlier levels lately. I was working on the last of the Sunset Sky Village levels, and noticed there isn't a thread for that island/region. There are some individual threads, but you have to search to find them. I'm creating this thread to link the info together, and make it easy to find using the Jewel Mania Regions - Master Thread. The Master Thread is easy to find -- it's a "sticky"...pg. 1 of Jewel Mania | Discussions.

Here are some threads I found with info/tips about levels 43 - 48:
~There's some Q & A about a couple of this island's levels in the Jewel Mania - Basics thread. It's a good idea to read this, if you haven't already. It has important information, including descriptions of the special jewels and their advanced combinations. These "combo's" are extremely helpful. Knowing what each special jewel does and how to use it will save you a ton of frustration as the levels get more difficult! (I wish I'd known all that back when I first started.) When you start having to break glass/clear jewels in areas separate from the main board, special jewels are necessary (& combinations of them--amazing!) So read up (diamonds really are effective, lol!)

~There's some info at this thread about several of the levels, too.

~This thread is about the Level 44 & 47 challenges (jewels through portals.)
~Level 45
~Level 46: I was planning to add some information to it, but I decided to add it here instead. Will post in a bit, then link back.
~Level 47
~Level 48