Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: 8-26-13 Virgo Dragon Relisted

Rhino Keeper
    I've had Leo for a long time and got lucky and got Taurus. That was 3 months ago. Since then, no zodiacs other than 3 more Leo. Tried Leo/Leo, Leo/Taurus, Taurus/diamond, Leo/mercury, Leo/Olympus types. Nada!!! Wouldn't b so bad even but the 20, 21 and 23hr fails(magic, leo& night) are ****ing me. Seems impossible to get

After having Leo alone in his hab for almost a year on my other account, I used infinity a couple of time now to pair him eith leo, as a result my first new zodiac was cancer, cancer and infinity resulted in libra, leo and infinity gave me gemini and on top of this, virgo is in my nest now from cancer x infinity. So in about a week time, i got 4 different zodiacs!
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Farm Supplier
    I've got Cancer as a fail...im happy with it, but still keep working to bread the Virgo...

Executive Chef
    I am still having no luck Virgo I really want this dragon but what can I do ??? All I can do is keep trying lol!!! 😔😔
    Got 2 Leo 2 magic 1 coral 2 water 😫😫

Executive Chef
    I'm still working on getting Virgo. Last three attempts resulted in Wizard, Coral, and now I have another 12 hours on the nest. I will not speed anything up so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Fashion Designer
    Now only I have is Leo , trying for Gemini crazy fail zodiac so difficult to breed, I saw so many people have Leo for ever, probably me too, I should move on different hybrid so no waste my times

Fashion Designer
    I just got Leo on the nest. Im going to recheck the timer for Virgo but im going to have to walk away from her unless I use gold. I'll probably start breeding leo and diamond later this week.

Executive Chef
    Last 12 hour wait resulted in Mistmoth. Switched to using Capricon/Infinity got another 12 hours. I only have Leo, Sagittarius, Capricorn, and Scorpio. I have bred multiple Leo and Capricorn but no new Zodiacs have made an appearance in weeks.

Executive Chef
    Come on TL plz give me this dragon I have been trying 😔😔 all I got were Leo magics and waters and nothing else plz TL

Fashion Designer
    So my neighbor convinced me that since I went through the trouble of breeding Leo to make one final push for Virgo. Managed to breed 3 corals, 2 genies and a mist this morning, but I got my miracle baby this morning. I ended up spending about 180 gold this week speeding up breeding and evolving. I don't buy gold so I'm low now, but it was the only zodiac I cared about so totally worth it :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-22-12-55-25.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	108.7 KB 
ID:	15642